General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Aotoshiro said:

Sorry for jumping the wagon without checking last five pages, but...he's just plain amazing...

There's currently a lot happening in Japanese idol industry as two of them got together and kind of published their relationship on social media (for onr of them it's the second time- I think it even got featured in the media, dince he was part of the cast of a very popular stageplay). A lot of so-called "fans" dragged them for it, saying that they spend money on them and how could they! And overally behaving like cheated spouses to both of them.(Ooh terrible who forced you to support them? Oh it was nobody but your ego? Hmmm). The problem with idol industry is that they sell dreams, so while there are mature fans just sincerly wanting to support talented person they admire or enjoy work of, there is also this group of loud, excuse my wording now, attention w**res who think they are the only ones sugar-mommying/daddying the idol and so are the only ones destined to be with them. 

Yuzuru throws shade at those people with a veeery wide smile and cute laugh, but he is a bit right that his fandom also has this type of people in it (I haven't met anybody personally, even less here, but for example seeing some of the comments under Misha Ge's instagram post featuring Olys just made me cringe. "Tell Yuzu we're his fans from XYZ and that he needs to make social media account!" On a post with Misha's Sp preparations? Blegh). Still, judging just from this Planet population I'm quite sure there would be more "OMG! CONGRATS!!!" and "WHERE AND WHEN IS THE WEDDING I WANT TO SEND POOH" had he suddenly announced getting together with sb rather than "You betrayed me! How could you!" Since I feel we actually care for his Happines and not our chances to possibly hook up with him...I hope?

I find the question about family a bit rude and invasive. Given the fact I am annoyed when even my relatives ask me about that or nag me about “why don’t you get somebody”. That’s why I am curious about his answer. He gave them some very interesting “slap”. I kinda like it. I hope the media will shut up about this matter but well it’s the media what else do we expect from them. 

1 hour ago, nagini said:

donno the terms in ballet yet she means the way that the leg is supposed to turn like in first position in ballet though the leg has to be turned not only at the ankles but from the hips

It's called 'turnout' and it's required for all five basic positions.  It's a position where the feet are essentially at a 180 degree angle from each other and where the alignment is from the hips.  A person has to have the right pelvic design to be able to do it (that means it's in the genes).  Trying to achieve turnout any other way can wreck the legs, particularly the knees.  Yuzu has the pelvis for it.  I've never seen him do any of the five basic positions but in the disastrous fall last year he essentially did a full split when landing. That there was no mention of any injury or damage in the pelvic region indicated to me that he has the necessary genetic makeup to handle ballet turnout.  I've said this before but it bears repeating, that if Yuzu were closer to six feet in height (he's only 5 ft 7) and had begun training in ballet rather than skating from age five or six) he'd be a world class ballet dancer today.  He has the inborn talent and the genes and the determination to have made such an achievement.