General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, Yolo3a said:

I agree. I am expecting Carmina burana :facepalm:

....La La land, Roxaaaannne....:slinkaway:

On a serious note, if he has to skate to R&J, I hope he chooses a non-traditional version. If he has to skate to a warhorse,  I'm open to swan lake variations, concerto de aranjuez or Adagio in G minor. Wait...what if he does bollywood >_>

hace 3 minutos , Xen said:

....La La land....:slinkaway:

On a serious note, if he has to skate to R&J, I hope he chooses a non-traditional version. If he has to skate to a warhorse,  I'm open to swan lake variations, concerto de aranjuez or Adagio in G minor. Wait...what if he does bollywood >_>

More than the music itself I am curious about the choreographers he will work with for next season. 

1 minute ago, Xen said:

....La La land....:slinkaway:

omg ... noooo :13877886:

and all those maybe for the short ... tbh, after today's FCCJ interview, I expect him to challenge more japanese/ asian music for his LP. He want to keep showing the world the beautiful music of his country.

5 минут назад, Floria сказал:

More than the music itself I am curious about the choreographers he will work with for next season. 

Yeah, lately I found myself not opposite to the thought of trying to work with David Wilson again...