General Yuzuru Chat

On 5/15/2017 at 3:29 PM, meoima said:

It has relations. They're not close. That's pretty much Javi's words. And even Yuzuru said the same about not having close friends in CC. 

I have nothing against them if they're close. I am just fed up with young girls who read boy loves manga and fanfics keep throwing crazy comments like this: "No, Hanyu doesn't like girls. He likes Javi." Or "I hate Javi's girlfriend. Javi should be with Yuzuru."

Well, body language speaks for itself. And i know a few things about body language. 

Everything else doesn't matter. But anyway :offtopic2:  :giggle: 

3 hours ago, meoima said:

Well, some people already forgot that Tara Lipninsky with her childish performances won over a clean Kwan at Olympic 1998. Because she had 3Lo3Lo and Kwan not. 

Yuzuru clearly does not think judges will give Nathan just 80 PCS if Nathan landed 7 quads. Judges are blinded by the number of quads. And Nathan is AMERICAN. I would not be surprised if they threw out 90 PCS for Nathan clean 7 quads and no transitions.

I have said this many times in GS, Fsuniverse and here: Yuzuru definitely will upgrade his layout next season.  

I also can't see Yuzuru not updating his layout - considering Shoma's PCS is closing in on his, and his TES is higher...

1 minute ago, sublimeskating said:

good god, 7 quads?  does he even want to have a long career???

i feel so scared for these young skaters who are risking their health killing themselves with quads, quads, and more quads

do they even want to be able to walk properly when they reach middle age???

I read somewhere in GS that Nathan declared thar if he wins OGM he will r**** and focus on school. Maybe he is ready to risk it all...

Well, if Nathan and Shoma both skate well or make the same amount of mistake, I can see Nathan place above Shoma. US fed is stronger than JSF, tech panel can give Shoma edge call/UR, low GOE and you can't argue that's wrong. Its easier to call Shoma's jumps than Nathan's.  Don't underestimate anyone in Big6. Who can predict Nathan come this far, or Boyang actually defend his bronze ? And next season, maybe Vincent will become another threat. 

Its too early to worry about anything. Whatever is going to happen will happen. I'm way more excited about Faoi, we will see Yuzu skate next week :yahoo:

1 minute ago, sublimeskating said:

i feel so scared for these young skaters who are risking their health killing themselves with quads, quads, and more quads

Well this sport isn't for old bodies, sadly so, especially for single skaters. As great as Carolina and Mao were, they can't upgrade their quality compared to the current field. Carolina indeed has a long career and won Olympic medal at age 27 but she is the outliner, not to mention there's no rivals inside Italia. Yuna also had no rivals inside Korea. Javi has no one inside Spain. 

27 minutes ago, meoima said:

It has relations. They're not close. That's pretty much Javi's words. And even Yuzuru said the same about not having close friends in CC. 

I have nothing against them if they're close. I am just fed up with young girls who read boy loves manga and fanfics keep throwing crazy comments like this: "No, Hanyu doesn't like girls. He likes Javi." Or "I hate Javi's girlfriend. Javi should be with Yuzuru."

Something has changed in their relationship over the years, yes, and it is possible that they have zero contact to each other when they don't train together in Canada.

But I would find it really strange if Javi hadn't heard anything about Yuzuru for about a month (between GPF-early January), he's in contact with Brian, Tracy, other stuff members, skaters, so someone should have mentioned it to him? Maybe not before Javi's Christmas show at the end of December, but in January, when he returned to Toronto.

3 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Something has changed in their relationships over the years, yes and it is possible that they have zero contact to each other when they don't train together in Canada.

But I would find it really strange if Javi hadn't heard anything about Yuzuru for about a month (between GPF-early January), he's in contact with Brian, Tracy, other stuff members, skaters, so someone should have mentioned it to him? Maybe not before Javi's Christmas show at the end of December, but in January, when he returned to Toronto.

On Weibo there's a girl training at CC, and per her words (or people she has talked to), Javi and Yuzuru don't even train together most of the time, they have different schedules. Javi and Yuzuru might meet up like 1-2 times per week in a joint session and that's it. I am not surprised Yuzuru hasn't seen Javi at all and that they have had no contact to each other after WC gala. 

THANK YOU to the admins and mods for upgrading our home. :loveshower:

I can feel and understand that it involves lots of efforts, time and LOVE. :happy0158::SunFace:

Many of our members expressed that they like our new banner. I LIKE it too as it is very meaningful and gorgeous. :2thumbsup:

Personally, I think it would be even more perfect if the banner includes the whole Sochi gold medal (it only shows 3/5 of it now).

Thank you again for your contributions! :thankyou:

8 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

nathan has said he wants to quit and pursue medicine (i think?) after 2018, if he medals at olympic. so...

1 minute ago, sallycinnamon said:

Something has changed in their relationships over the years, yes and it is possible that they have zero contact to each other when they don't train together in Canada.

He might have forgotten. He might not have been interested enough to ask. He might not have listened. Whatever. Yuzu's life is not his own.

34 minutes ago, meoima said:

conspiracy theory : javi messing up on purpose to throw shippers off..

[i joke, i joke.. however]:scared0012:

6 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

true... *nod*

i agree with you ... it's just that even tho skaters often r**** young, if they recklessly risk their health too much then even when they're not skating, when they get older the strains they put on their bodies build up and will catch up to them...

i see news about old skaters who end up having hip replacement, back, etc. surgeries and it just makes me feel sympathy pain...

I remember Kwan once said her back still hurt quite a lot even after she r****d. Hopefully she is much more healthier by now. 

1 minute ago, meoima said:

On Weibo there's a girl training at CC, and per her words (or people she has talked to), Javi and Yuzuru don't even train together most of the time, they have different schedules. Javi and Yuzuru might meet up like 1-2 times per week and that's it. I am not surprised Yuzuru hasn't seen Javi at all and that they have had no contact to each other after WC gala. 

I am not surprised that they don't see each other often, and we know that most of the time they have different training schedules so they rarely see each other at TCC. I don't doubt that they haven't seen each other since Worlds or haven't even contacted each other between Worlds and WTT. But it shouldn't mean that they don't hear anything about the other - Brian, Tracy, or any other skater never mention Yuzu when they talk with Javi/they are in contact with him through sms, e-mails, whatever? 

I think either the journalist made a mistake or Javi was confused about the facts.