General Yuzuru Chat

19 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I wonder how did Javi not remember Yuzu had the flu and did not participate tho, doesn't that mean that Yuzuru actually stayed in Toronto, Canada during the Japanese Nationals? Or did Yuzu stay in Japan anyways? 

Anyways, I do agree Shoma is the most 'dangerous' among youngsters. Not because he's better than Boyang, but because his approach to figure skating is more 'dangerous' - pushing and pushing to make jumps with terrible and risky technique that gets ignored by judges and tech panels for... reasons. 

Yes I agree that Shoma is the most dangerous among youngsters not because he is better than others like Nathan or Boyang, but because the judges love him. They ignore all the problems of his jumps, prerotation, under rotation, bad landings. They give him undeserved GOE on jumps and PCS, unless he falls down on his jumps.

Even his fans find that his jumps are ugly and scary, but the judges give him +2 or +3 GOE.

But what can you do about that?

By the way, I like the picture you put in your post. May I ask how to add a picture to your ID when you post?

5 minutes ago, Vadrouille said:

Yes I agree that Shoma is the most dangerous among youngsters not because he is better than others like Nathan or Boyang, but because the judges love him. They ignore all the problems of his jumps, prerotation, under rotation, bad landings. They give him undeserved GOE on jumps and PCS, unless he falls down on his jumps.

Even his fans find that his jumps are ugly and scary, but the judges give him +2 or +3 GOE.

But what can you do about that?

By the way, I like the picture you put in your post. May I ask how to add a picture to your ID when you post?

Believe me, it will be Nathan and Boyang the more dangerous. Especially Boyang will have THE better career than Shoma. :party0035:

Yuzuru will be fine, he knows where to look at. He will have a huge upgrade of his programs lol.

13 minutes ago, SydneyH said:

Of course it makes no difference for him but Javi is on social media , with what he's following it's almost impossible to not see a post about it so that's why I think it's funny , well he was really busy so ...

He might have seen it and then forgotten it as he had plenty of his own stuff to think about. I don't remember the last time I had a cold, let alone someone else ^_^;

1 minute ago, meoima said:

Believe me, it will be Nathan and Boyang the more dangerous. Especially Boyang will have THE better career than Shoma. :party0035:

Yuzuru will be fine, he knows where to look at. He will have a huge upgrade of his programs lol.

I love the confidence with which you say these things... lol :snpeace: May you always be right! :bow:

After Gpf, Javi's in spain at the end of 2016 to do nationals and his ice show so there's high chance that he didn't know. They both backed at toronto almost at the same time, their traning schedule are different, and Yuzu's not the type who go around and say " hey I got flu so I had to wd nationals". Tbh I dont think its a big deal

1 hour ago, meoima said:

I think Javi does not know Yuzuru did not go to Japan National season. 

One more blow for Yuzuvier shippers. They are not that close. 

I agree they are not close... But I would be interested in a competition that my opponent has lost, especially against another direct rival

38 minutes ago, meoima said:

Oh i always think that Boyang loses a bit more childishness and skates a classic program with better SS, he is gonna be amazing. I mean, he is cool, and his jumps are insane. After Yuzu, he is my fav. 

Nathan is 100% american (sorry if i offended anyone) because he is just putting all his eggs on the Pyeongchang basket, and he thinks that the difference in PCS, even if its 10-12 points, he can overcome that in one additional jump score. 

Personally i am like, Yuzu already won gold. He is a legend. He is in record books forever as a champion and one game is not going to change that. But i hope he skates beautifully.

And in Meoima i trust, obviously:0006::space: 

3 minutes ago, Yolo3a said:

may be he thought Shoma won so lets not sadden him be asking.. What if Yuzu cries? He cries at everything:confused2:

Oh come on, Yuzu's not that much of a cry baby - I don't remember him crying at 4CC. :shakehead:

I think on the whole Javi was way too preoccupied in late December what with his Nationals, his show and maybe personal life to suss out that Yuzu was ill and missed his Nationals as Yuzu was in Japan at the time. But yeah, it proves beyond doubt that these two are not really that close - which is OK by me. They might like and respect each other, but they don't know what's going on in one another's lives apart from what they get to see with their own eyes.

10 minutes ago, Fay said:

Oh come on, Yuzu's not that much of a cry baby - I don't remember him crying at 4CC. :shakehead:

I think on the whole Javi was way too preoccupied in late December what with his Nationals, his show and maybe personal life to suss out that Yuzu was ill and missed his Nationals as Yuzu was in Japan at the time. But yeah, it proves beyond doubt that these two are not really that close - which is OK by me. They might like and respect each other, but they don't know what's going on in one another's lives apart from what they get to see with their own eyes.

Maybe I am irked Yuzuvier shippers but yeah this just shows they're not that close. I hope to see less shipping comments on Facebook after this.

15 minutes ago, Fay said:

I meant that like a meme. Yuzu crying is such a fandom trope, I love it. I think he used to be emotional more when he was younger and is quite okay now.

1 minute ago, Yolo3a said:

I meant that like a meme. Yuzu crying is such a fandom trope, I love it. I think he used to be emotional more when he was younger and is quite okay now.

Oh, I don't mind him being emotional. But I'd say he gets teary when he wins rather than when he loses. :)

2 minutes ago, lily said:

sorry if this is off topic but i just caught up with the thread

i was just thinking about.this but how will nathan do 7 quads without zayaking?

If he does 4Lo too, he can.