General Yuzuru Chat

It IS colder than usual, earlier than usual, but I havent been sick this winter yet which is unusual, nor has my workplace suffered any outbreaks ( and they usually get sick before anyone else), so flu season hasnt been that bad.... as for the asthma, well, I guess he knows what to do by now yet will still suffer attacks as we know.... knock on wood that the plane he takes to Asia isnt filled with sick people!!

Happy New Year to everyone! Have to run to a party soon, so will be away until tomorrow... 

As for such colds, actually it's far better weather against flu and colds - as long as one keeps oneself from getting chilled. Which I believe Yuzu does. Believe someone who had a childhood of dealing with -30 colds. The windy weather in such weather sucks though. So have hope Yuzu keeps safe against colds, and Cricket Club is properly insulated and the like. 

America and Canada stole Russian colds this year - we have it well above zero at the moment. I'd prefer the snow and the cold, to be honest... 

Yes, the cold does seem to keep germs away...I like the bitter cold as long as it is DRY.  The only thing I dislike is driving in winter. If I didnt have to drive to work, winter would be fine for me... I would rather dress in layers to warm up than be so hot I cannot take more layers off... 

Yuzu did say his favourite season was winter, so I hope he has been enjoying how beautiful it has been with all the snow... Christmas Eve was gorgeous, like a postcard!!!

Since it's New Year in some parts of the world already..

HAPPY NEW YEAR! THE YEAR OF THE DOG

May we have a blessed year after the rough drought season we had to endure. Now here's to competitions in 2018!! 

May the skating god bless him after all the unlucky situations he had to go through.

Also, may the skating god bless our souls in case nessie makes an appearance :crazyshit: