General Yuzuru Chat

41 minutes ago, Sammie said:

ANA is coming through. 

I was obviously at Haneda and flying ANA way too early, because there was no Yuzu at all T.T (though I didn't take the monorail this time, so I would have missed this anyway...)

7 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

I really liked Requiem of Heaven and Earth! Hands down my favourite ex ever >""< Baby looked so emotional and passionate! Though I don't like Notte Stellata that much, but I gotta admit that one Twirl sandwich is just defying all physics XD Not to mention that delayed 1A >w<

997f691b5d1b276dbb3d8120123bb72a.gif

tumblr_nrr2okro7u1rjrobro2_540.gif

I love Requiem as well... the Boston one particularly is heartbreakingly beautiful...

2 часа назад, KatjaThera сказал:

but in Notte Stellata at Rostelecom, I immediately noticed differences...

my first impression was that some movements became sharper

I think I was lucky to witness CoR Swan live which was very moving performance :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: as well as Helsinki Swan - it wasn't so smooth but embarrassed Swan was highlight of the evening :10636614:

if only they could invite Il Divo to sing live in Milan at Gala... (the girl can dream)

4 時間前, Fayさんが言いました:

The type of quadruple axels? How many can there be? 

As I read the article in Japanese, I didn't know what you were talking about first :smiley-laughing021:

男子フィギュアスケート界は今、「真・4回転時代」と言われるように、高得点が見込める4回転ジャンプの種類と数をプログラムの中にいかに多く組み込み、成功させるかが勝負の行方を大きく左右する。羽生選手も、当然プログラムに組み込む4回転ジャンプの数も種類も増やし、その精度を上げるべく挑戦を続けてきた。

From where have they brought "type and number of quadruple axels" in ?  Anyway, it's fun to imagine them.  Because It's Yuzuru :devilYuzu: 

24 minutes ago, Lunna said:

my first impression was that some movements became sharper

I think I was lucky to witness CoR Swan live which was very moving performance :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: as well as Helsinki Swan - it wasn't so smooth but embarrassed Swan was highlight of the evening :10636614:

if only they could invite Il Divo to sing live in Milan at Gala... (the girl can dream)

That would kill me. Or they can sing Hana wa Saku. 

If he did requiem again, maybe a slight upgrade to the costume. Green is fine, but maybe a bit lighter...I wonder if an outfit closer to the Hope one, with draped necklines and floaty sleeves (only shades of green to white) would be nice?

46 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I was obviously at Haneda and flying ANA way too early, because there was no Yuzu at all T.T (though I didn't take the monorail this time, so I would have missed this anyway...)

I love Requiem as well... the Boston one particularly is heartbreakingly beautiful...

Omg yessss!! The Boston was the latest and smoothest one, and camera work was so on point, I think I'd cry if I watch it live there...

But Requiem is just so touching that even in other ones where he made mistakes because he was carried away by his emotions, it still melts your heart. The fact that it's about the earthquake seem to channel a lot of Yuzu's feelings >"< 

21 минуту назад, Xen сказал:

If he did requiem again, maybe a slight upgrade to the costume. Green is fine, but maybe a bit lighter...I wonder if an outfit closer to the Hope one, with draped necklines and floaty sleeves (only shades of green to white) would be nice?

I liked requiem costume as it was - soooooooo sparkly :13877886:and without floaty sleeves cuz you can better define arm movements (though I adore Chopin floaty sleeves... uuurgggg, let's just agree that UA is the best costume ever ... apart from PPoS maybe)

1 minute ago, Lunna said:

I liked requiem costume as it was - soooooooo sparkly :13877886:and without floaty sleeves cuz you can better define arm movements (though I adore Chopin floaty sleeves... uuurgggg, let's just agree that UA is the best costume ever ... apart from PPoS maybe)

HIGH FIVE!!! Nothing can take away my love for UA Kyaaaaaa!! *dies* *points at my own avatar*
I mean I love the colors and the different stories of his performing costumes but.... UA is just.. black... and sport... and sooooo focus and intense and classic and *rambles on*

original.gif

someone please take me to Milan, i want to die by swanning:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

ETA: I came across this haha and couldn't help remembering this bb:

rj2-b.png

But also :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::

RAZ: So, I mean, do you have a sense of how long that regret lasts for silver medalists?

Prof. GILOVICH: We were unable to track that, although we ended our paper with an account of a long-distance runner who was well ahead and then faded at the end and got the silver medal, and he said, when he was 92 years old, that a day doesn't go by when he doesn't think of how he let the gold slip away.

1 時間前, Hydrobladeさんが言いました:

someone please take me to Milan, i want to die by swanning:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

ETA: I came across this haha and couldn't help remembering this bb:

rj2-b.png

But also :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::

Thanks for sharing this. It's a mighty interesting read. There's a lot of truth in what was said. Tho I think it won't apply in PC if Hanyu were to be able to skate a clean set of programs and came in first that way.

5 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Thanks for sharing this. It's a mighty interesting read. There's a lot of truth in what was said. Tho I think it won't apply in PC if Hanyu were to be able to skate a clean set of programs and came in first that way.

It reminded me a bit of his "kuyashii gold" from Sochi too.

Though honestly i shared it because i remembered youngRomeo stealing the spotlight from the actual World Champion by shining like a thousand suns :P

ETA: Found the paper, haven't read it but i might haha