General Yuzuru Chat

20 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

That is if i can fall asleep. She was laughing when i saw it hanging on the wall and i had to look away because those eyes....

(omg do it)

Also my birthday is next week haha january baby, i get presents either on christmas or my birthday lol

(I'm at work so I really shouldn't, but Sengoku Basara anime's Date Masamune is how I'd envision quad Lutz to look and act like...)

Um...well I guess he can't really mess up on Febreezing a shirt...he forgot to do a back scratch spin when febreezing though.

11 minutes ago, Anony said:

The way he sounds whenever he mumbles is so cute :10636614:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

So... i got my Christmas/Birthday present from my mom...

Reveal hidden contents

uhkVWn6.jpg

:10742290: right in front of my bed, how am i supposed to sleep now...

Your mom is the sweetest. And sleep is so overated. 

1 hour ago, Anony said:

The way he sounds whenever he mumbles is so cute :10636614:

This is my gift for the new years..

33 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Who cares about Olys. I just want this all the time :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

You seem very squishy rn, maybe you should buy this?

1 minute ago, Yolo3a said:

Your mom is the sweetest. And sleep is so overated.

I do feel a bit like this tho:

36bf77d7f965a36e5eea9c78664b4bcf.jpg

But at least it wasn't my idea hahaha. And even if i didn;t know Yuzu, it's a very nice photo and makes my heart feel all warm because i really love Japan and it reminds me of that fact hahaha.

:offtopic:but i am so happy that this forum supports embedded images/tweets/insta posts and videos on posts hahaha. It makes the experience infinitely better hahahaha

37 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

You seem very squishy rn, maybe you should buy this?

I do feel a bit like this tho:

36bf77d7f965a36e5eea9c78664b4bcf.jpg

But at least it wasn't my idea hahaha. And even if i didn;t know Yuzu, it's a very nice photo and makes my heart feel all warm because i really love Japan and it reminds me of that fact hahaha.

:offtopic:but i am so happy that this forum supports embedded images/tweets/insta posts and videos on posts hahaha. It makes the experience infinitely better hahahaha

I'm tempted to actually buy that :laughing:

Just seeing recycled laughing Yuzu is squeezing my heart during this drought season  

*more flower buds growing*

At this point i'm confused what i want him to do... rest/train/do team events/don't do team events/make a sudden statement/just be a ninja

:war:

7 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I'm tempted to actually buy that :laughing:

Just seeing recycled laughing Yuzu is squeezing my heart during this drought season  

*more flower buds growing*

At this point i'm confused what i want him to do... rest/train/do team events/don't do team events/make a sudden statement/just be a ninja

:war:

I was hoping for something like the Queen’s Christmas Message.

I just finished booking my flight to Milan and settling on a hotel, so on top of the P&G video and everything, I'm feeling quite fuzzy, too... I also set my big calendar to stretch out from its rolled up form, and caught a glimpse of Swan Yuzu and died a little... Maybe I'll take some pictures when it's stretched out...

(I'm also contemplating buying P&G products and Xylitol through proxies, just because... :13877886:)