General Yuzuru Chat

It's kinda funny to look when you sort the members based on their number of posts - there are few of you (the insane ones) and then there is the rest of us (the mortals)... :rofl2:

I seem to be blessed with only one co-worker and no supervision, so I do tend to spend a good amount of time with my internet on at work, which is probably why I have such a high post count. Back in GS I managed to accumulate over 2k posts since February, when I first started posting (and only about 750 of those were on the Yuzu FF lol). Now I'm spending most of my time just posting crap in this forum, hence my high post count. Some of my posts are basically smileys, ok!

Lol I post a lot of crap too :rofl2: It just sort of happened.. :rofl2:

I met Takeshi at worlds and had a nice chat with him. He does speak very good English. Shizuka's English is also decent. I was too nervous to try in Japanese, haha. The only person I actually spoke it with that was a skater or coach ended up being Kevin Reynolds of all people...to the surprise and delight of some nearby Japanese fans who were listening in. :rofl2:

It seems Takeshi's listening skill was much improved by watching the DVD of The Man in the Iron Mask hundreds of times according to the podcast above.

And congrats to the ticket for Olympics! I'm so excited. I wanted to go, but it seems it's the beginning of the semester of my university (if my entrance is permitted...). That's why I’ve given up so far. But if yuzu goes to WC 2018, I shall go to Milano.

Maybe we should try doing that in Japanese! :smile:

Thank you! That's wonderful about you going to university! If you can make it to Milan, cheer on our boy! :goe: Here's hoping he shows up as the 2x OGM!! Please skate gods, please please :bow: :bow:

It's such a blurry video but I could spot baby Yuzu right away :rofl2:

the tall kid with the mushroom cut

(well it also helps that he tends to like standing in front of everyone else)

omg so true :rofl2: his needs to be on top (or this case in front) is hilarious, and sometimes very relatable :rofl2:

I know I also wouldn't like being at the back of a photo but I don't have his shamelessness to move and stand in front of everyone else :rofl2:

he really hasn't change, he is so talented and loves to show off :bow:

Now I want to see it died red or green...

I wouldn't mind seeing him with blue again. As i understand, ISU doesn't mind different hair colors as long as they're not too much?

Give him to me, I can make his hair match his costumes! :pbow:

A while back I've been playing around with my editing program to test some of the add-ons I hadn't used yet :s_tongue

Ahem, bringing this back into track. From FaOI, whichever year it was.

[image]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_XqTx9V0AAHzM-.jpg[/image]

Source

I wouldn't mind seeing him with blue again. As i understand, ISU doesn't mind different hair colors as long as they're not too much?

i want this so much omg... :bow:

why is FS such a traditional sport.. imagine a fully unleashed Johnny Weir. And a certain someone whose idol is Johnny. :devil:

BS Asahi channel to broadcast Fantasy on Ice 2017 at Makuhari

Broadcast date and time: May 28, 2017 (Sun) 21: 00 ~ 22: 54

http://www.bs-asahi.co.jp/event/lineup/000105/

The stream i found requieres you to make an account. But it's a very good quality stream and i guess you could cancel the account later...

ETA: GUYS YOU CAN CREATE AN ACCOUTN WITH A FAKE MAIL AND IT WORKS. I THINK WE WILL USE THAT STREAM IT IS PERFECT, PERFECT I TELL YOU

Ahem, bringing this back into track. From FaOI, whichever year it was.

[image]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_XqTx9V0AAHzM-.jpg[/image]

Source

I didn't know there's a restriction for hair colour @_@ like they can't have a more than one colour on their hair? will the skater get a deduction for it? @_@

I didn't know there's a restriction for hair colour @_@ like they can't have a more than one colour on their hair? will the skater get a deduction for it? @_@

There is no such a thing as color restriction for skaters, at least in rules.

Or Misha Ge wouldn't be able to sport that color at Olympics

[image]http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Figure+Skating+Winter+Olympics+Day+7+5MmFO0T-BZNl.jpg[/image]

There is article about practice rink at Worlds aka The Cave.

Nice to see that author knows that Yuzu's fans came there not from Japan only:

It’s 16:20 and I’m back in #TheCave for a display of talent – all men in group one of practice are on the ice, including Japanese superstar Yuzuru Hanyu – the man they all came to see. They: the fans travelling in large number from Japan to Helsinki, for this particular edition of the Worlds. I hear bits of information about Japanese airlines supplementing flights to Finland, to accommodate the huge demand – but I also know people travelling from so many other places to see Yuzuru at work during the biggest competition of the season, and the last major one before the Olympics in PyeongChang.

„I’m accompanying my sister in Helsinki, she’s a big fan of Yuzuru”, a Romanian pianist living in London tells me during Worlds. He’s a talent by himself, a prizewinner in many competitions – but here, in Helsinki, he’s just the big brother chaperoning for his sister. He’ll smilingly draw some conclusions from his first figure skating event ever: „It was very interesting for me to see the strengths of all those successful here – I’ll try to transfer them for my own piano competitions”.

There is no such a thing as color restriction for skaters, at least in rules.

Or Misha Ge wouldn't be able to sport that color at Olympics

[image]http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Figure+Skating+Winter+Olympics+Day+7+5MmFO0T-BZNl.jpg[/image]

Yata can i marry Misha too