General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, fireovertheice said:

I have roughly counted also the time of the one foot skating in the step and choreo sequences + various transition elements of some other skaters in the FS showed in the competions of this season held until now.

Here you are:

Javier Fernandez, FS: Man of la Mancha (Don Qixote) – AC 2017 >
One foot skating in step and choreo sequences + various transition elements: almost 53/53.50 sec.

Nathan Chen FS:  Mao’s last dancer/Rite of Spring – COR 2017 >
One foot skating in step and choreo sequences + various transition elements: almost 35.30/36 sec.

Shoma Uno FS: Turandot – SC 2017 >
One foot skating in step and choreo sequences + various transition elements: almost 30.30/31 sec.

To note: Javier has more one foot skating in the transition elements troughout all the program, plus step seq. and choreo seq., while Nathan and Shoma have one foot skating more concentrated in the sequences. Nathan has little bit more complex/more time one foot skated sequences than Shoma .

It is hard to control the feeling to judges...

7 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Info on Yuzu's Seimei costume from recent newspaper. Anyone wanna give the gist of it? :biggrin:

Omg Yuzu decided the image, color and material of seimei 3.0 costume...The designer said she was just an assistant lol :rofl:who said Zuzu did not have fashion insight...

9 minutes ago, SSS said:

Omg Yuzu decided the image, color and material of seimei 3.0 costume...The designer said she was just an assistant lol :rofl:who said Zuzu did not have fashion insight...

I think he also already pretty much decided the costume for the versions of Seimei back in 2015, too?

10 minutes ago, SSS said:

There needs to be a self help group for all the people working with Yuzu.... The people making his costumes, cutting and mixing his music etc.... and Brian? :rofl:

@Joey asked

For these guys you didn't include the jumping time, like you did for Zu, right?

Yep, you understood well: I counted for them in the same way I did for Yuzu. Just I was to busy/ lazy to count also for them the jumping time and the spinning time. Maybe i could do one of the next days.

Sure, for some of them it is to count a major time to setting for the jumps; but in some cases major time is used two-feet skating, also if head, torso and arms are moving often and wery well, and also a lesser velocity in the skating in general is clear.

Counting these sort of things I realised better how Yuzu has an incredible speed in doing almost everything. And also how this program is still well balanced, all the jumps now included aside.

38 minutes ago, SSS said:

I think he knows about fashion but he doesn't care about his outfit off-ice. Maybe he's a kind of person who is like to wear simple things or comfortable for him.

Like.. Training suit.. :laughing:

A competition in figure skating is not only about technical but also artistry, so he needs to wear beautiful/great costumes. I don't think yuzu would care to wear fashionable outfits off-ice. :laughing:

Eta: lucky he's cute and handsome. So, he's still looking good with xylitol's costume. :rofl:

30 minutes ago, fireovertheice said:

@Joey asked

Yep, you understood well: I counted for them in the same way I did for Yuzu. Just I was to busy/ lazy to count also for them the jumping time and the spinning time. Maybe i could do one of the next days.

Sure, for some of them it is to count a major time to setting for the jumps; but in some cases major time is used two-feet skating, also if head, torso and arms are moving often and wery well, and also a lesser velocity in the skating in general is clear.

Counting these sort of things I realised better how Yuzu has an incredible speed in doing almost everything. And also how this program is still well balanced, all the jumps now included aside.

Yeap. What you have done is amazing. I wish I had enough courage to count all those moves but I am afraid I might flip the table (and get angry so...)

6 minutes ago, MrPudding said:
They should add about the teal in his costume that resembles a lot like the olympic medal's ribbon :darklordyuzu:
And yuzu's mugshot lol

I am back (temporarily)!

Someone said the main gist before so the news broadcast just added that the writing on his mugshot are all from Yuzu - basically notes about how he wants to amend the costume. I think (I HOPE) it means the swirly glitter things are going to grow to cover the whole thing, judging by the final sketch, which would be EXCITING AND GOOD. I wonder if there's more to the Chopin costume.  

13 minutes ago, MrPudding said:
They should add about the teal in his costume that resembles a lot like the olympic medal's ribbon :darklordyuzu:
And yuzu's mugshot lol

Omg they are his handwriting? I want it so badly..But no hope haahha