General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Maybe it needs its own thread as well as popping up in the general one - sort of an archive ?  Easy to find on a meh sort of day when you need cheering up?

If anyone has ideas for the newspaper please post them :laughing: participation is encouraged

23 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

To everyone saying Javi isn't beautiful... LISTEN. 

If he came to me in casual clothes and not weird-ass FS costumes, no beard, a smile and that Spanish accent (!!!)... I would melt like INSTANTLY. 

And that's all I'm gonna say for tonight

yes on clothes and smile. beard: I think a well sculpted short beard somewhere alond the lines of last season suits him very well. as to the accent ...well... I'm nota fan of the spanish language or its sound... but yeah Javi is good looking just in a different style than Yuzu...they are both a bit short for my taste but so are alot of figure skaters. (I myself am around 1,78m and I prefer my men taller than myself)

One reason I really can't find Shoma anywhere near attractive. His face might be nice but he's way too short. Yuzu and Javi are just inside the tolerance zone.

14 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

If he came to me in casual clothes and not weird-ass FS costumes, no beard, a smile and that Spanish accent (!!!)... I would melt like INSTANTLY. 

LOL that reminds me I need to upload my ACI photo with him.  He's a cutie for sure and a bit more my "type". Yuzu is still generally in a platonic place for me. I also don't really think of Javi as all that manly. I'd consider him a pretty boy. I guess when I think of that term I think of someone more rugged.  Also, we'll have a height reference too so we can maybe figure out Yuzu's true height by proxy :laughing:.  

2 minutes ago, Sayu93 said:

yes on clothes and smile. beard: I think a well sculpted short beard somewhere alond the lines of last season suits him very well. as to the accent ...well... I'm nota fan of the spanish language or its sound... but yeah Javi is good looking just in a different style than Yuzu...they are both a bit short for my taste but so are alot of figure skaters. (I myself am around 1,78 and I prefer my men taller than myself)

Being just 5'1'', I prefer my men not higher than me than 15 cm... mmh wait, now that I think about it, there are 17 cm between me and Yuzu... 

Why am I thinking about this... :peekapooh: Yes, definitely, 17 cm is the perfect difference. 

1 minute ago, Danibellerika said:

LOL that reminds me I need to upload my ACI photo with him.  He's a cutie for sure and a bit more my "type".

Omg please do!!! And he does look like a cutie! He looks like the kind of person who would stop doing what he's doing to chat with you and laugh together and give you a hug in the end! 

6 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Being just 5'1'', I prefer my men not higher than me than 15 cm... mmh wait, now that I think about it, there are 17 cm between me and Yuzu... 

Why am I thinking about this... :peekapooh: Yes, definitely, 17 cm is the perfect difference. 

how high is 5'1"? 

about the difference well...downwards no more than 10cm max... upwards haven't really thought about it. I know quite a few good looking guys over 1,90m so no idea...for a difference exceeding 17cm they'd have to be at least 1,95m ...

26 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Spanish accent does nothing for me muahaha. He's not my type at all. Maybe, maaaaaybe a few years ago i would have said he's handsome but not now, idk why.

Misha however... Misha is the type of guy i usually fall for. I won't lie, my heart fluttered dangerously when i told him i was really happy to see him skate live and he leaned and smiled at me. But in the end my heart still belongs only to Yuzu <3 

2 minutes ago, Sayu93 said:

how high is 5'1"? 

about the difference well...downwards no more than 10cm max... upwards haven't really thought about it. I know quite a few good looking guys over 1,90m so no idea...for a difference exceeding 17cm they'd have to be at least 1,95m ...

it's around 155cm. I'm also 5'1 sadly :waffle:

So for me Zuzu is tall:laughing:

3 minutes ago, Sayu93 said:

how high is 5'1"? 

5'1'' is NOT high at all xD It's like 155 cm. So I've never had the 'downwards' difference problem. There's no downward from here :laughing:

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Spanish accent does nothing for me muahaha. He's not my type at all. Maybe, maaaaaybe a few years ago i would have said he's handsome but not now, idk why.

Misha however... Misha is the type of guy i usually fall for. I won't lie, my heart fluttered dangerously when i told him i was really happy to see him skate live and he leaned and smiled at me. But in the end my heart still belongs only to Yuzu <3 

I like Spanish accent but I hate Italian accent. No idea why LOL but the way Javi says 'Yuzu' does things to me. (Also, the way Yuzuru says 'Javi' is adorable... okay I'll stop)

Whaaaat? Misha? But Misha's face is so puffy and rainbowy! He doesn't inspire half dirty things to me! :rofl:

21 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I'm 152 cm (5 ft) and I'm totally the opposite. Height difference might be cute when you see it but I'm intimidated by taller people especially men. :13877886:

Yuzu and my height difference is too much. T_T Funny enough, that's why I never understood how people could call him short, but it does look like it when he's standing next to other people of his height or giants.

I guess Shoma would be more of my type, except I'm not actually interested since he will forever be a baby to me.

8 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

I'm 152 cm (5 ft) and I'm totally the opposite. Height difference might be cute when you see it but I'm intimidated by taller people especially men. :13877886:

Eeeeh? Are you saying you might feel intimidated by the Swan?? Really?? :peekapooh: