General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, MajaHled said:

3 pm Russian time IIRC. I'll be watching the Eurosport broadcast though and that airs later.

8 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

First is the  Medal Ceremonies at 14:00; Gala 15:00...

Thank you! That's 12:00 my time for the medal ceremonies, if any streams will brodcast it. I'll get to see Yuzu mooning over Nathan's gold medal! :laughing:

The CBC Olympics tweet has been deleted, yeah? Or I couldn't find it somehow? 

Anyway.

I need to find a way to block the media somehow. Especially, and please forgive this blanket assessment, North American media. I am fed up with how they cover politics, should not have been surprised about how they cover the sport.

16 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

The CBC Olympics tweet has been deleted, yeah? Or I couldn't find it somehow? 

Anyway.

I need to find a way to block the media somehow. Especially, and please forgive this blanket assessment, North American media. I am fed up with how they cover politics, should not have been surprised about how they cover the sport.

It's still up on their website. They're pathetic cowards and deleted the tweet so they can't get angry comments for it

23 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

*snickers* I highly doubt tonight would have turned out any different even If you hadn't watched it. If you keep at it, eventually you'll see one where he nails it. Not saying you should if the hours are odd, as you *do* need your rest.

Besides, weren't you there when he skated his SP flawlessly at ACI last month?

We didn't have tickets to the short program at ACI. :sadPooh: We did watch in on live stream, though – in Montréal. (May be the trick is to watch at a decent hour.)