Team Korea

Seem like Yelim Kim really went with Alina's strategy, backload everything. It will be interesting to see how people react to these unbalanced programs when she skate at JGP.

I like Eunsoo's LP, much better than her SP :smiley-love017:

Not really surprise to see Jun's ur call since some of his quad and 3-3 look borderline in practice, early in season maybe. His costume is ok but someone please burn that gloves :slinkaway:

Thank you for your sharing your pictures, they are beautiful,  @CupidsBow!  :smile:

I still need time to catch up with the videos, but I've seen the top four junior ladies and they were all good. I found Kam's performance impressive, despite of the mistakes. And overall I liked Lim the most - she has improved a lot since last season.

Good luck to them in the free skate!

In the seniors, it's good to see Park doing relatively well in the SP,  too. Hope she can skate a good free skate.

Jun's boot problem may be the reason why he won't skate next weekend. It is an unfortunate situation but it is better that it happens now than later in the season...

Jun's costume look ok in picture, but in motion, that see-through back is a big no :facepalm: His jumps are really tight today, but its kind of expected since its still July and considering he has boot problem. The score are very tight, I think he will win tomorrow. 

Great to see Soyoun skate well. I love her dress  :smiley-love017: Korean ladies always have gorgeous dress. I also like Dabin's costume ~