Team Korea

3 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

It's a fluttery panel on the side/right hand of the back - cue protests from the haters of the boobskirt.

Oh so it's really like that? I was wondering why they didn't fix it.

Not a fan of the costume then, the fluttery panel was quite distracting.

I wanted to reach out and tuck it in for him :laughing:

7 minutes ago, katonice said:

Oh so it's really like that? I was wondering why they didn't fix it.

Not a fan of the costume then, the fluttery panel was quite distracting.

I wanted to reach out and tuck it in for him :laughing:

and two kinds of lace, white in the back, beige in the front ... sorry but this costume is a big no-no to me ... wth ...

29 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

and two kinds of lace, white in the back, beige in the front ... sorry but this costume is a big no-no to me ... wth ...

I didn't notice that. I wonder if Jun Hwan does costume changes. But he doesn't seem to me like the type who particularly cares about stuff like that. 

4 minutes ago, katonice said:

I didn't notice that. I wonder if Jun Hwan does costume changes. But he doesn't seem to me like the type who particularly cares about stuff like that. 

Maybe he doesn't but he has a team around him, do they think that his costume it's ok as it is?? Anyway, weird choice of outfit ... :idk:

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

Wasn't Jun Hwan's costumes for this season made by a well known Korean designer or something?

@CupidsBow Thank you for the pictures!! How was it seeing them perform live? (so many videos to catch up to :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:)

Everyone was really good! I need to study up more on recognising elements but watching live is really great. Especially when you can see the differences in speed and things. Yerim was really impressive and Soyoun also really stood out. It was also really striking how much popularity/hype Junhwan/Brian Orser has lmao. Everyone just wanted to see Brian 

4 hours ago, CupidsBow said:

Everyone was really good! I need to study up more on recognising elements but watching live is really great. Especially when you can see the differences in speed and things. Yerim was really impressive and Soyoun also really stood out. It was also really striking how much popularity/hype Junhwan/Brian Orser has lmao. Everyone just wanted to see Brian 

So if Brian ever plans tor r**** as a coach, he can have a career in South Korea :rofl:

Poor Jun Hwan. I hope he goes back to Canada to have a good rest and recuperate. Does anyone know more about this injury? I know he had boot issues but wasn't aware until recently he might be injured as well. :smiley-sad016:

Junhwan didn't come out for the ending ceremony but I dunno why. I feel bad for him. Not sure what his injury is but with him not coming out I wonder if he had to leave becaus eof an injury or if he was just really crushed about coming 3rd...