Team Korea

Rough translation of the interview

Junhwan: I am going to debut as senior this season, I feel little nervous but I hope to do well at all of competitions just as I practiced.
In Canada, I practiced my new programs and new jumps, but I think the most important thing is that not getting hurts, so I focused on that while training.

I also focused on practicing quad salchow and toeloop, but nailing those jumps are different day by day. It depends on the condition of the day, so maintaining good condition is very important, I think.

As I'm turning into senior (this season), I especially take care of new programs, and I practiced quad salchow and toeloop while training.
But again, avoiding hurts was most important thing.

I will add one quad salchow and a quad toeloop in my free skate this season, as solo jumps.

Source

Young You also arrive together with Junhwan from Toronto. Her interview translation here

9 hours ago, yana said:

Young You also arrive together with Junhwan from Toronto. Her interview translation here

LOL they left out the first question

Q: Will there be any changes to your outward appearance in the Olympic selection?

A: No, I don't think so. [laughs] I don't care about hairstyles. [laughs] Defnitely not.

So he insists on staying mushroom.:rofl:

6 hours ago, robin said:

LOL they left out the first question

Q: Will there be any changes to your outward appearance in the Olympic selection?

A: No, I don't think so. [laughs] I don't care about hairstyles. [laughs] Defnitely not.

So he insists on staying mushroom.:rofl:

I want to add it but i don't want give wrong translation. What I understand he said he tried to take care a little about hairstyle.:rofl:

47 minutes ago, yana said:

I want to add it but i don't want give wrong translation. What I understand he said he tried to take care a little about hairstyle.:rofl:

He said "아니요 없을것같아요, 저는 머리스타일에 신경쓰지 않습니다,  절대"

"x에 신경쓰지 않습니다" can be translated as "I don't pay attention to x" so basically he means he doesn't care about hairstyles. :laughing:

1 hour ago, robin said:

He said "아니요 없을것같아요, 저는 머리스타일에 신경쓰지 않습니다,  절대"

"x에 신경쓰지 않습니다" can be translated as "I don't pay attention to x" so basically he means he doesn't care about hairstyles. :laughing:

well, we can see that ...lol, his hair is long enough ... soon he could do a ponytail like Jason Brown! :laughing:

On 16.7.2017 at 8:17 PM, yana said:

From what I know KBS will broadcast live senior ladies. Not sure live or not. Last year live though. But we might get fancam with HD quality from Korean fans.

Entries already up

Could you tell me where you know this from? I'm asking because I couldn't find anything about it on the KBS website.

1 hour ago, robin said:

Could you tell me where you know this from? I'm asking because I couldn't find anything about it on the KBS website.

Last year they just broadcast senior ladies live. So, many assume they will do same things this year too.

Sorry, it's still not confirm yet.

15 minutes ago, yana said:

Last year they just broadcast senior ladies live. So, many assume they will do same things this year too.

Sorry, it's still not confirm yet.

Oh, yeah that explains why I wasn't able to find anything. I hope they broadcast it anyway!