Everything posted by Fay
-
Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
Patrick's name too long, Shoma's too short by one letter.
- 1,987 replies
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
yeah, and when @meoima gets back to the thread, there's going to be a massacre... by her cats.
- Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Sorry, I'm evil today... as for Seimei, how about Seimei impersonating Amaterasu? As for me, I wouldn't like him to revise anything. Take up something new. Preferably fresh and unused - but is it very likely?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Hmmm, I'm looking forward to his version of the Nurse...
-
Hey, remember us?
Wow, I'd surely pay to see it!!!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
He'd better be a Tybald then. Or a Mercutio. Or better still avoid R&J altogether.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Let's blame it on @meoima - she didn't have to mention the boobskirt, did she?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
So he no longer can be a Juliet on ice? Good thing he didn't miss his chance back in 2013-2014 then!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I don't know which is more off topic, Yuzu's costumes or English loan-words in Japanese. Let's say both are loosely related to the subject in hand.
-
Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
I don't know whether he's lost so much of it, but Brian's hair has definitely gone greyer...
- 1,987 replies
-
-
- 1
-
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I was able to figure it out, yay!
-
Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
Source unknown, PM me if you know it.
- 1,987 replies
-
-
- 10
-
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with:
-
Planet Hanyu Judging Panel
Can we boo at you and scream you overscored/underscored our favourites? LOL
-
Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
Source unknown, PM me if you happen to know it.
- 1,987 replies
-
-
- 4
-
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
But this way your replies will be better argumented, because you spent quite some time on them!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Welcome, a fellow emigre! And it's always great to have a skater and an expert here!
-
Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
- 1,987 replies
-
-
- 10
-
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with:
- Team Russia
Unfortunately, we've had no news from Yulia ever since she withdrew from the Nationals six months ago. Which is not promising about her future career - so I'd say it's a case of not 'when', but 'if'. Which makes me howl with sorrow.- General Yuzuru Chat
Hey, you'll have two months of drought then - how are you going to manage it?- General Yuzuru Chat
I'd have given a lot to see a Brian/Tracy focus as well. But no one will be able to film them whileYuzu's skating, alas...- General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
There are quite a few fancams though... :)- Уголок для российской души (поклонники ЮХ, милости просим!)
Вообще, конечно, интересно на Юзу взглянуть после такого перерыва в шоу - что изменилось в отношении выступлений на шоу, будет ли снова бравировать квадами после шоу или скромно обойдет, сколько выступлений за вечер у него будет и прочая и прочая и прочая.. И что мы увидим - тоже вопрос интересный.- Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
The Armada's getting strong by the day, I'm sure! LOL- 1,987 replies
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with: