Everything posted by Fay
-
YouTube channel Yuduzur Hanyu
Things are getting just impossible. The paid VPN I use doesn’t always work, as they are clamping down everything here. I’m having serious difficulty getting on our forum, and I miss you terribly, guys. If I just disappear, it was nice knowing you. It’s not what I want, it’s what this country is forcing me into. And unfortunately, YouTube has got really smart about recognizing most VPNs, so you can’t really fool it, not with what few VPN services we still have here. So it recognises we are from Russia and just doesn’t give us the option. I’m getting both desperate and depressed here. But thankful for those people who keep bringing bits of news to us, albeit it’s not what Yuzu says on his channel.
-
YouTube channel Yuduzur Hanyu
Unfortunately, the option to join is not just there for some of the Russian fans. YouTube won’t allow it. I’ve been cut away for nearly two years now.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Happy Birthday, dearest Yuzu! Be happy and healthy!
- 2024 Yuzuru Birthday Project
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Just how much money is AERA making off Yuzuru Hanyu?
-
2024-2025 season
Watching the GP in France: Amber Glenn is on fire and is a couple of miles ahead of anyone, Wakaba is doing well, men menned in a spectacular manner with Boyang in front and Adam in the eighth position.
-
2024-2025 season
Roman has been having those difficulties for quite a while now. I wish he would come back in top form, but so far Roman and jumps are no longer friends. But Stephen has had a nice skate and is quite high. Happy for the Japanese guys. Ilya’s program suits him, as long as he sticks to something like this, he should be fine. God forbid trying out classical music though.
-
2024-2025 season
I haven’t been able to watch the FS today, might have a look later!
-
2024-2025 season
So it’s two Japanese golds, hurrah! And I happen to think Kao should have been first in the SP, he was magnificent. And can I back Lilah and Lewis winning just for once? CB are barely ready for their first competition!
-
2024-2025 season
Just saw Riku and Ryuichi win the Skate America. That’s likely to be the only Japanese gold here. But there’s a bit of an upset in the dances, with Lilah and Lewis well above Madi and Evan. Madi fell in her RD.
-
2024-2025 season
I just keep track of some skaters in competition now, watched a couple of junior competitions, since the YouTube stream was readily available, but not really anything else. With men the hierarchy seems to be set with Malinin on top and Kaguyama second, the dance is ever so predictable, pairs is somewhat volatile, but it looks as if US Federation is pushing their women hard?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
The entire Noto charity show, guys.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Those two old 2011 shows cropped up in my YouTube recommendations Enjoy a very young Yuzu! The drunken pirate dance is in the ICE
-
General Yuzuru Chat
sliver medals? not known for big jumps? Gosh, how much ridiculous stuff can be written in a small passage?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
ah yes, Yuzuru Hanyu, the famous gymnast
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Yuzu is a gem with his “radio” shenanigans! And yay, they seem to be showing RE_PRAY Miyagi Day 1 on July 6th, at 1.00 p.m. Japan time! Link
- Fantasy on Ice 2024 in Aichi
- Fantasy on Ice 2024 in Aichi
- Fantasy on Ice 2024 in Aichi
- Fantasy on Ice 2024 in Aichi
- Fantasy on Ice 2024 in Aichi
- Fantasy on Ice 2024 in Aichi
- Fantasy on Ice 2024 in Aichi
- Fantasy on Ice 2024 in Aichi
- Fantasy on Ice 2024 in Aichi