Everything posted by yuzuangel
- Skating on the Planet
-
Skating on the Planet
Bad advice incoming: I got boots rated for doubles and triples before I even did any singles...and they haven't been a problem for me and are a dream bc they provide SO much support. I feel like my boots and my feet are "one" and I'm not fighting against them or anything. And they didn't really have break-in period. So in the experience of someone who isn't a pro, I think overbooting is totally fine xD In contrast I had jackson mystiques before that and i couldn't spin or do anything in them at all. The freestyles are a higher level but I think it's not that different. The leather is also PU coated which makes it pretty hard to mold to your feet. My feet always hurt a lot after skating. The toe pick was also in a weird place.
- Skating on the Planet
- Skating on the Planet
-
Mock judging panel
Yay, I'm a judge! P.S. Sorry if someone has already proposed this idea, but when we judge I think we should have the list of GOE bullet points in front of us, and then we can check off exactly what bullet points we think the element hit!
- Yuzuru's best jumps
- Skating on the Planet
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Sexualizing Yuzu isn't allowed here. Please read the rules on that; don't do it in a public place, since someone correctly said that skaters are real people who might google/read up on themselves. Light banter is okay, obviously, since we can't restrict all jokes, but it would be great if you guys could report and/or go back and self-edit if you think you were inappropriate? Thank you Back to topic!
- General Skating Chat
- General Skating Chat
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I agree, and skating is insanely popular in Japan, and this show has a star-studded cast, not to mention Yuzu (even as an MC or announcer). It's an Olympic year, too, and show tickets are sold out/by lottery, blah blah, I wouldn't be surprised if even the cinema tickets sell out..
-
Phantom of the Opera
His figure! Ahh
- Fanart
-
General Yuzuru Chat
oh no...why...
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Do men usually skate to Carmen, though? sorry i'm kinda new to FS
-
Major Competitions in Yuzu's Skating Life Streaming Parties
Yay!! Sounds fun
-
General Yuzuru Chat
If you've watched a lot of Yuzu's skating, then he probably doesn't come across as particularly feminine, because he is so powerful, strong, and tough. But my cousins who are Taiwanese all thought he looked very feminine (fyi they only watched Swan because it was on TV so...) so there will be mixed opinions even from an Asian/chinese perspective. But they did NOT mean it in the negative way that you say (attitude, behavior, mannerisms, although it's sad that "feminine" has those connotations). They just meant he looks very beautiful in a way that usually only girls do
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I think they are joking
- Skating on the Planet
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Haha he probalby knows!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Yeah I think they mean only men's skater to win: Jr Worlds Jr GPF Olympics Worlds GPF 4CC or Europeans ? Plushenko won the lot except for Jr GPF because it had not be created yet. Yuna Kim has also won it all, as have Tessa and Scott.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
OMG, perfect. Alice has a wonderful skill for writing. And OT but I love your sig, haha.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
god, I just KNOW I'm gonna be annoyed by any movie of Yuzu that isn't produced by Yuzu, LOL- General Yuzuru Chat
refresh pls it doesn't want to show - General Yuzuru Chat