Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

yuzuangel

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yuzuangel

  1. Do you usually put a scarf over your nose and mouth? Lol idk but a mask is easier and doesn't fall off randomly
  2. Dunno about Yuzu, but sometimes those masks help with cold air, too, which irritates your lungs. And Toronto can be pretty cold for parts of the year.
  3. Indeed! Yuzu could never be consistent, because if he were, what he's doing would be too easy for him, and that would never happen because he never stops challenging himself....
  4. you can place an order via her website: http://www.japanhomemaker.tokyo/ fill out the google form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfsp3iuNi-60_GTS1Sgo4BAPBA-WfJJg5j0807YAswqTRDNyA/viewform?usp=send_form
  5. Same, I think he'd do an amazing carmina burana
  6. Haha, does it only seem like last year when we got two brand spanking new programs? Other than this Olympic year, I wouldn't say Yuzu was terribly environmentally friendly
  7. For a girl, if you start at 13, then sure. At 16, I think I've heard of a few cases of people landing 3T and/or 3S...(possibly UR'd). If you're a guy, then I can see you landing all your triples except axel...if you're reaalllyy lucky.
  8. I think in addition to what @robin said, injuries are also a thing. A child can fall a thousand times while learning to land a triple and they would only get bruises, whereas an adult risks having more severe injuries every time he/she falls. Also, only something like 2% of child skaters ever learn a double axel, so combined with much fewer adult skaters and much less time, that probably gives you an idea why. That said, men are much more likely to be able to do higher level jumps as an adult than women just due to natural athleticism...
  9. I don't think it's unnatural to have your knees face out so I don't think that's bad. But when it comes to hip turnout I think it mostly comes from your thighs (quads). If you place your hand on your hip bone, you can feel it turn out.
  10. I think JapanHomemaker is still taking orders for June...
  11. LOL I don't think anyone noticed, it was just unfortunate...for the dress...haha...I'll get around to fixing it one day...
  12. What about GOE? Satoko always gets around 0-1 GOE for all her jumps I feel...
  13. but what about normal bears
  14. Yay! Nice! Leaving the ice for the first time ever is literally the most terrifying, for irrational reasons lol! I did them on the wall a lot before attempting them off the wall... And I remember after skating for a month or two I entered a local competition at Chelsea Piers, and I wore this vintage skating dress that was probably made before spandex was invented, and then it ripped during my program LOL. I've yet to get it fixed, but I don't think I'll wear it skating again. Anyway, I haven't competed since...
  15. that's not a subtle side-eye..
  16. They updated the software for the minimized quote plugin. The issue should be fixed...if you still see it, let me know please
  17. LOL...he uses clear files of himself?
  18. wow he has such a pretty back
  19. It's amazing
  20. oh, im not sure. i figured it would go to Sendai or something?
  21. Wow, very expensive. Well as they should be because people will pay for it and it's a donation. Does anyone have bigger pictures of the keychains and such?
  22. That's weird bc I'm from the US. Oh well, back to topic...
  23. Yeah TBH I've always wondered why people checked their skates. Guess I didn't really do my research, lol. I was like "Why would anyone check their skates if they could get lost? Especially if they're going to Worlds/Olympics and only have one pair?" Makes sense that they're not allowed... Really weird.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.