Team we're fewer but still good!

Happy to see Javi's back to bussiness :cheer: still praying for a more inspired FS this season tho, please and thanks

And poor thing, not remembering the *goat noises* moment. You're a meme now, it's going to be around forever :rofl:

On 7/25/2017 at 2:39 AM, ralucutzagy said:

DW in Spain...

Oh, I thought he already finished his choreography early in the off-season, while Yuzu was still in Japan after WTT. I thought I remembered him having an early start since he already decided his music early on. But anyway, looks like there is at least more tweaking to be done on his programs. 

Glacier Falls has a couple of folks from this group skating these three days. We'll be (hopefully) hearing about Mae Berenice Meite, Brendan Kerry and Michael Christian Martinez. Again no livestream but here's hoping for videos.

2 hours ago, xeyra said:

OMG they ugly-fied Javi! How could they!!!???

I'm going to be in Madrid in a week. I wonder if I should visit. Possibly the bust won't be in display yet. 

STAR-WARS-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.gif

(Tip: don't go visit. Madrid is too pretty and has so much stuff to see that won't give you nightmares and that wax museum is specially bad :__D)