General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, ShampooNeko said:

Thank you so much!! I'm so happy all of you liked the emojis, and I'm so glad we can use some of them here! 

Thank you again for your art! New emoticons are very cute!

6 hours ago, AmudoBun said:

A little bit OT (:ban-smiley-face:) but this thread has passed 3000 posts! :oregonian_winesmiley::POOH:

More than 200 pages! And without any competition yet... :drunk:

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

The idea behind the banner is "Road to Pyeongchang" He is going to PC as the reigning Olympic AND World Champion :)

I was actually debating between doing the one that you are seeing and another where it's in chronological order: Nice!Yuzu, Sochi flower ceremony Yuzu, NHK '15 Yuzu (because he broke the 300point barrier for the first time at that event) and the same WC Yuzu you see here :) All of them wearing the corresponding medal :)

Very beautiful and positive! I love everything about it's design and meaning!

Oh the new banner is perfect! Nice symmetry and space, the color and style matching the forum itself seamlessly, lucky blue for Olympics, little lights in the background like stars making it look like the universe that our planet travels in, and not to mention our favorite smile & regal look with gold medals! And the 2017 Yuzu is looking at “平昌” with such calm confidence:loveeyes: Good job creating this sheer perfection, Hydro!:pbow:

7 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

Oh the new banner is perfect! Nice symmetry and space, the color and style matching the forum itself seamlessly, lucky blue for Olympics, little lights in the background like stars making it look like the universe that our planet travels in, and not to mention our favorite smile & regal look with gold medals! And the 2017 Yuzu is looking at “平昌” with such calm confidence:loveeyes: Good job creating this sheer perfection, Hydro!:pbow:

Omg it's like you read my mind when i was making it :space: That is almost word by word the reasoning behind the way i designed it! The background photo is from Sochi, when they presented PyeongChang as the next host in the closing ceremony :D

2 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

Love the new layout!! Great work, guys!  The banner is also awesome! I think the only thing I would change would be to list Yuzu as "2014, 2017 World Champion" but I love the pics with the gold around his neck. Our boy deserves the best!! :0006:

Hydro already changed the picture to say 2014 Olympic & World Champion.

Oh wow.. tried to visit during weekend only to find the link unavailable I was :scared0011:

turned out it was maintenance and boy isn't this beautiful!! :5918bda810b8d_0004(1):

It's easier on the eye if I must say.. great job for everyone involved. :thankyou:

Oh and very cool smileys!!

Hello guys! Maybe anyone from Spain (or who knows Spanish) can tell whether this media is trustworthy? There is Javi's interview, but it contains strange information like Shoma has beat Yuzu already O__o (if I'm to trust Google-translate). I suppose it's journalists've messed up smth (otherwise I think we need to send a doctor to Javi? Is it overfatigue?)

52 minutes ago, Arwen said:

Hello guys! Maybe anyone from Spain (or who knows Spanish) can tell whether this media is trustworthy? There is Javi's interview, but it contains strange information like Shoma has beat Yuzu already O__o (if I'm to trust Google-translate). I suppose it's journalists've messed up smth (otherwise I think we need to send a doctor to Javi? Is it overfatigue?)

I think Javi may not quite know Yuzu didn't participate in his Nationals when he didn't retain his title there? This is basically Javi's answer to a question about the youngsters, saying he has known Shoma has been coming to the top for a while, so he mentions how he's been quite close to Yuzu and once won over him at Nationals. I assume it's because he doesn't know Yuzu was down with the flu and didn't participate at all. 

On 5/14/2017 at 13:48, liha said:

ahh guys I present to you @ShampooNeko's stickers :pbow:

:snbleh::snkuyashii::snmouchotto::snonegai::snpeace:

LOVE THESE!!  So adorable!

16 hours ago, Arwen said:

I do not know if the media is trustworthy.  Your google translate is not wrong.  Either the journalist or Javi made a mistake.  I can not recall.  But I think some commentators jumped to conclusions about Shoma being National Champion.  They probably thought Yuzuru lost to him.  The journalist may have made a similar mistake or misquoted Javi.  Then again, it might be possible that Javi is a little confused. :rolleye0008: 

The new banner looks beautiful!  Thank you for all the hard work!:happy0158:

11 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I think Javi may not quite know Yuzu didn't participate in his Nationals when he didn't retain his title there? This is basically Javi's answer to a question about the youngsters, saying he has known Shoma has been coming to the top for a while, so he mentions how he's been quite close to Yuzu and once won over him at Nationals. I assume it's because he doesn't know Yuzu was down with the flu and didn't participate at all. 

This is wierd! How the heck he doesn't know?! :yznotimpressed:

13 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

This is wierd! How the heck he doesn't know?! :yznotimpressed:

:shrug: Maybe Javi is just confused or maybe he just didn't know Yuzu didn't participate in Nationals last year.