38 minutes ago, rozuyu said:

@obscurite this is hilarious. I've seen other fancams of that pop but somehow haven't noticed the yelp. Now I can't stop laughing.

Man, he knows his audience. He feeds off their reactions. I kinda want to see Yuzuru live in practice more than in competition.

Right?? rather than watching him putting on a performance in competition, we'd be seeing him just be himself :smile: Seeing him in both would be ideal though, of course....

2 hours ago, obscurite said:

not sure if this is the right thread to put this in but it's been 5 minutes and I'm still laughing at it so here it is :rofl: Thanks @Sportymags for the video!! (If you aren't okay with this being reposted, let me know!) 

source: twitter.com/RealSportymags

I want this yelp as my morning alarm. I'm done. Too much cuteness. I gotta watch kitten videos on youtube just to harden my heart a little. 

3 minutes ago, obscurite said:

Skate Chanada.... :facepalm: in 40 years Yuzu'll still be in competition getting his 43rd silver SC medal because he won't quit until he wins SC, probably

He'll come back from r******* every other season for a decade just to try to win SC and 4CC .....just kidding,he'll actually win SC in the 2017-2018 season (if he goes) or in the next one because by then it will be Chanada no more and the 4cc also in the 2018-2019 season,you heard it here first :laughing:

9 minutes ago, meoima said:

Sorry for being late to the party but I assume this is photoshopped? 

Yes of course.

You can see a kind of PS-induced shadow around the girls hair in the first pic, or around the guy's shoulder in the second pic - plus the resolution of the picture on the computer is far better than the resolution of the photo.

and actually it must be a kind of meme because I've already seen it with other pictures

Edit : it's indeed a meme

the full story behind here

20 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I want this yelp as my morning alarm. I'm done. Too much cuteness. I gotta watch kitten videos on youtube just to harden my heart a little. 

I totally understand,I actually truly want his laugh from minute 5:07 of this following video as my ring-tone,but I'm absolutely terrible with technology and I don't know if that's actually feasible...

52 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

I totally understand,I actually truly want his laugh from minute 5:07 of this following video as my ring-tone,but I'm absolutely terrible with technology and I don't know if that's actually feasible...

Sorta off-topic but does anyone know who he's talking to around 10 minutes in? The lady was the one he said 'finally' to backstage at Worlds 2017, right?

2 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Sorta off-topic but does anyone know who he's talking to around 10 minutes in? The lady was the one he said 'finally' to backstage at Worlds 2017, right?

I think that's Tatjana Flade,a fs writer? I saw her at many competitions,I think she's also the one who gave him the giant Ferrero Rocher candy on his birthday at the GPF 2016 draw iirc

Just now, wildstrawberry said:

I think that's Tatjana Flade,a fs writer? I saw her at many competitions,I think she's also the one who gave him the giant Ferrero Rocher candy on his birthday at the GPF 2016 draw iirc

Ah, so that's her! And the man, do you know also?