Suggestions?

50 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Chiming in... maybe a team europe/team asia instead? There's really not much post about other Team Spain skaters apart from Javi. 

We're definitely thinking about it and keeping an eye on how much talk is being generated, as there is that to consider too. Once season starts, we'll see how it goes and split if necessary for sure. Thank you though and please feel free to poke us about it again :thanks:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest turquoiseblue
On 06/08/2017 at 7:05 PM, Shyn08 said:

Hello :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw: If its possible, I'd like to be able to save/bookmark posts. Some denizens of Planet Hanyu have some really interesting stuff to say or provide useful links and I'd really love to be able to easily find these posts to look at again.

It would be great if we could have this feature :snonegai:

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this has been answered before but is there the possibility to insert a function in the forum for keeping formatted tables we copy from another source? Sometimes it's so useful to just copy tables from the ISU results page and then tweak as we wish instead of creating whole new tables for results. At least, if this function already exists, I don't know how to use it. 

On 10/12/2017 at 8:07 AM, xeyra said:

I don't know if this has been answered before but is there the possibility to insert a function in the forum for keeping formatted tables we copy from another source? Sometimes it's so useful to just copy tables from the ISU results page and then tweak as we wish instead of creating whole new tables for results. At least, if this function already exists, I don't know how to use it. 

I'm not sure how we'd implement that, do you mean copy and paste HTML code and have it render? The reason why we don't have that functionality is because then people can insert whatever code they want. That and if you forget to close a tag it could mess up the forum.

44 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

I'm not sure how we'd implement that, do you mean copy and paste HTML code and have it render? The reason why we don't have that functionality is because then people can insert whatever code they want. That and if you forget to close a tag it could mess up the forum.

Mostly I just wanted to be able to copy the tables from the ISU results page instead of having to create entire new tables. :laughing:

12 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Mostly I just wanted to be able to copy the tables from the ISU results page instead of having to create entire new tables. :laughing:

Well one possibility would be to copy paste the source code of the ISU tables which we would need to enable html editing for... which then again is tricky for the reasons @yuzuangel listed. 

I can't think of any other way to copy paste those tables

• 2 weeks later...