Suggestions?

Hi! Never posted before in any fan forum as not really keen on writing. Now just once in the blue moon, may I give a suggestion here.

Nothing particular but just wonder why right on top of this planethanyu, there is no this perfect human's profile/lists of those tremendous achievements such as World Rankings of his scores(Top Ten):SP,FS,Total,each element, or if any.(Heard too that he has been World No.1 since October 2013!i.e.18 of age/before Sochi :s_drinks and even more, till now 11-time world record holder :goe: ) And maybe interesting too to have any kind of rankings which he has been so far involved in.

Or something like, the first to....., the second to.....,the youngest to......,the first Japanese to......

On top of that,what about his records of illnesses including operation and injuries each season which will make it clearer why he couldn't achieve his goal at some certain seasons. Just happen to think that people always easily forget or probably for some reasons ignore those facts or not even knew the situation he was put in. As you all know, he hates to mention something that people might take it as an excuse.

Last but not the least, thank you so much for everything you all have done to build this HOME for all of us to share our lives with. God must love you all :yes:

Hello! So I am a new member and I lurk most of the time but I thought putting an 'Introduction' thread separately for the new members to intoduce themselves would be better than cramming everything in the "general Chat" section...:) :whiteflag:

Hello! So I am a new member and I lurk most of the time but I thought putting an 'Introduction' thread separately for the new members to intoduce themselves would be better than cramming everything in the "general Chat" section...:) :whiteflag:

There is an Introduction thread in Other Stuff, though I think it'd be good if it was pinned or made more visible, yeah.

Hi! Never posted before in any fan forum as not really keen on writing. Now just once in the blue moon, may I give a suggestion here.

Nothing particular but just wonder why right on top of this planethanyu, there is no this perfect human's profile/lists of those tremendous achievements such as World Rankings of his scores(Top Ten):SP,FS,Total,each element, or if any.(Heard too that he has been World No.1 since October 2013!i.e.18 of age/before Sochi :s_drinks and even more, till now 11-time world record holder :goe: ) And maybe interesting too to have any kind of rankings which he has been so far involved in.

Or something like, the first to....., the second to.....,the youngest to......,the first Japanese to......

On top of that,what about his records of illnesses including operation and injuries each season which will make it clearer why he couldn't achieve his goal at some certain seasons. Just happen to think that people always easily forget or probably for some reasons ignore those facts or not even knew the situation he was put in. As you all know, he hates to mention something that people might take it as an excuse.

Last but not the least, thank you so much for everything you all have done to build this HOME for all of us to share our lives with. God must love you all :yes:

A Bio is on the works :D