Suggestions?

It's not really important at this moment but right now the title of this forum is just "Planet Hanyu". It would be better to add sth like "Planet Hanyu - International Forum for Yuzuru Hanyu" so it's easier to search it using search engines (SEO and staff). And maybe add some keywords like figure skating etc. :)

Hi! Never posted before in any fan forum as not really keen on writing. Now just once in the blue moon, may I give a suggestion here.

Nothing particular but just wonder why right on top of this planethanyu, there is no this perfect human's profile/lists of those tremendous achievements such as World Rankings of his scores(Top Ten):SP,FS,Total,each element, or if any.(Heard too that he has been World No.1 since October 2013!i.e.18 of age/before Sochi :s_drinks and even more, till now 11-time world record holder :goe: ) And maybe interesting too to have any kind of rankings which he has been so far involved in.

Or something like, the first to....., the second to.....,the youngest to......,the first Japanese to......

On top of that,what about his records of illnesses including operation and injuries each season which will make it clearer why he couldn't achieve his goal at some certain seasons. Just happen to think that people always easily forget or probably for some reasons ignore those facts or not even knew the situation he was put in. As you all know, he hates to mention something that people might take it as an excuse.

Last but not the least, thank you so much for everything you all have done to build this HOME for all of us to share our lives with. God must love you all :yes:

A Bio is on the works :D

Dear Hydroblade,

Thanking you very much indeed for sharing your must-be-really-busy time with us. (My family and I are :hachimaki: ’s fans for sure :yes: )

Please take your time and never forget to care about your health.

As you can see, :space: did show us," when you are healthy, you can do whatever you want!".

Guest turquoiseblue

I'm sorry for bringing this up here, but I read the admin's latest comment at our old home:

At any rate, I found pages full of complaints and assumptions while no one had the facts. Nothing but bashing about GS, starting up a new forum, copying the content from this site to another (which is illegal, btw), and leaving, but most importantly, bashing the mods who really have a great deal of integrity and compassion.

Should we worry?

I'm sorry for bringing this up here, but I read the admin's latest comment at our old home:
At any rate, I found pages full of complaints and assumptions while no one had the facts. Nothing but bashing about GS, starting up a new forum, copying the content from this site to another (which is illegal, btw), and leaving, but most importantly, bashing the mods who really have a great deal of integrity and compassion.

Should we worry?

Technically it could be called copyright infringement if done without permission (full posts, not small citations). But usually a post on the internet getting copied is not very high on the list of illegalities the law will pursue, I'd hope.

I don't want to sound rude, but maybe there should be put some limits to size of images in signatures?

Some threads are getting bit hard to read, when people set as their signature 450px height drawings and such.

I think it's usual to limit them to something like 500x200 or even less.

Should we worry?

Technically it could be called copyright infringement if done without permission (full posts, not small citations). But usually a post on the internet getting copied is not very high on the list of illegalities the law will pursue, I'd hope.

As far as we know the content of GS belongs to vBulletin, but I can take a guess and say that your translations belong to you

I don't want to sound rude, but maybe there should be put some limits to size of images in signatures?

Some threads are getting bit hard to read, when people set as their signature 450px height drawings and such.

I will bring it up and we'll try to find a solution. In the meantime, if you wish, you can deactivate the display of signatures in your profile:

User Control Panel,

Board preferences,

Edit display options,

Display signatures: no

I will bring it up and we'll try to find a solution. In the meantime, if you wish, you can deactivate the display of signatures in your profile:

User Control Panel,

Board preferences,

Edit display options,

:clap:

Thanks for the reply!

Just as I posted I remembered that forums usually have such option and switched it to "no". At the same time it's sad to deactivate them at all because I really love many signatures. It's just the size of some which is bit overwhelming.

User Control Panel,

Board preferences,

Edit display options,

:clap:

Thanks for the reply!

Just as I posted I remembered that forums usually have such option and switched it to "no". At the same time it's sad to deactivate them at all because I really love many signatures. It's just the size of some which is bit overwhelming.

>> I shrunk it

If it's still too big let me know i'll either shrink it some more or just delete it. I'm just playing around I don't want to bother anyone

Please can we make this forum private? I don't know how to do this, but could look into this if the Moderators agree. I thought Planet Hanyu was private (as was the Yuzuru Hanyu Forum) and am kind of uncomfortable that this site is completely open.

Bonesfan said:
Please can we make this forum private? I don't know how to do this, but could look into this if the Moderators agree. I thought Planet Hanyu was private (as was the Yuzuru Hanyu Forum) and am kind of uncomfortable that this site is completely open.

I think that closing a general forum for Yuzuru is not a good idea, since there are many people who lurk and never register and post, and they deserve to have access to as many news on Yuzu as anyone else. But there can be some specific sections of the site that can be members only, like the place and I guess some particular threads, but the whole of it is a different matter. IMHO.