2018/19 Coaching changes

2 minutes ago, Lilona said:

She refused to answer questions abt her coach.

Journalist: Evgenia, one min, only 2 questions abt coach.

Zhenya's mom: no, no, no, no.

Where  from  is the info?

LOL! All current and former Russian FS elite said smth abt that split up. Lipnitskaya, Yagudin, Averbukh, Julin, Mozer, Tat, Plu and many-many others. It's really a dirty bomb...

7 minutes ago, Gaby said:

What a tough return to reality from vacation for Zhenya. Ouch. Must be very unpleasant

I would not be surprised if she somewhat expected this unpleasantness given that, reportedly, the ultimatum from Eteri to Zhenya was for Zhenya to retire. I would not be surprised if it were true that Zhenya had not kept Eteri well-informed of her plans when faced with this ultimatum (would you?!) and that would explain Eteri's complaints that she knew nothing except through the news - there may be an element of fear from Zhenya as well, given the reported authoritarian ways of Eteri (let's face it, Eteri's recent comments in the media exhibit authoritarianism), so any plans that Zhenya may have had that were contrary to Eteri would have been kept by Zhenya under wraps for as long as possible.

Of course, that's just speculation based on what numerous other reports have suggested, and is just me joining dots together in what may otherwise be imaginary lines...

17 minutes ago, Lilona said:

She refused to answer questions abt her coach.

Journalist: Evgenia, one min, only 2 questions abt coach.

Zhenya's mom: no, no, no, no.

Smart. I think we shouldnt worry too much of her getting low trying to get back at what eteri has done. Her team sounds like they know what theyre doing. (Ofc I could also be wrong who knows anymore)

11 minutes ago, Lilona said:

LOL! All current and former Russian FS elite said smth abt that split up. Lipnitskaya, Yagudin, Averbukh, Julin, Mozer, Tat, Plu and many-many others. It's really a dirty bomb...

Wait what did they say?:tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg: