2018/19 Coaching changes

3 minutes ago, Lilona said:

Yes. She hates Eteri and bashed Alina and Zhenya before Oly, so Rus fans of FS are slightly shocked by this article. Also, I asked in a couple of places and all ppl said that Vaic insider information usually is very precise. So bcs of that in some Rus FS forums fans comments like Zhenya transfer to Orser is a seal deal oO.

But we need to wait until tomorrow. I'll believe in it only when Zhenya will say it herself oO.

Ah, I see. Thank you, it's helpful to understand nuances like that. :thanks: 

Just now, Xen said:

@Lilona @Yatagarasu: to add to the damage pile, I hear rumors that Moris is also leaving camp Sambo 70, and there's even stuff about Trusova leaving too? o_O

Talk about bloodshed...

I was just coming to add the Moris bit :rofl:

But unlike Trusova, the Moris thing actually seems to have merit. Goodness. Three adults off to different places.

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

I was just coming to add the Moris bit :rofl:

But unlike Trusova, the Moris thing actually seems to have merit. Goodness. Three adults off to different places.

Well if you advertise yourself as a place for younger bodies, and make it known, what do you expect people to do once they get over a certain "young" age limit and stuff? Frankly, the fact that Alina and Alena haven't started looking elsewhere is a miracle. 

24 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Where is @cirelle?

I think we can expand this from Eteri is having a bit of a day to she's having a bit of a week.

How about Eteri call Brian for advice? I mean, there was a coach who had a devastating break up with a student and bounced back very well. >_>

19 minutes ago, Xen said:

How about Eteri call Brian for advice? I mean, there was a coach who had a devastating break up with a student and bounced back very well. >_>

And Brian answers: “Well, you know, Eteri, being a two time silver medalist at the Olympics actually helps cope with these problems...” 

Brian had ONE bad breakup, Eteri has had quite a few. This is just the most publicity-attracting. 

9 minutes ago, Fay said:

And Brian answers: “Well, you know, Eteri, being a two time silver medalist at the Olympics actually helps cope with these problems...” 

Brian had ONE bad breakup, Eteri has had quite a few. This is just the most publicity-attracting. 

Oh, so she should have done it the first time. 

Well, heard that Ilia Skirda (junior men's skater) also left Eteri this season. So she is shedding. Wonder what would happen now if Panova's team manages to win against Eteri girls. 

2 hours ago, Lilona said:

I love this girl. Who also one of the kind of troll. Tomorrow all hell will break loose but it seems she doesn't care oO

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jmedvedevaj

To be fair, nobody cares except for a section of fs fans who like drama and fuss during off season and speculative media which like to start rumors to attract readers. The rest patiently wait for official announcement  because everything is settled :agree:

4 minutes ago, wpisces said:

To be fair, nobody cares except for a section of fs fans who like drama and fuss during off season and speculative media which like to start rumors to attract readers. The rest patiently wait for official announcement  because everything is settled :agree:

Normally I would say that I would not care and would just wait for the official announcement but I am impressed with her management team's ability to get ahead of the situation and play this out on their own terms. It makes me want to yell out "Go Girl!" 

2 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

Where is @cirelle?

I think we can expand this from Eteri is having a bit of a day to she's having a bit of a week.

:animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: The second (third? fourth?) bloodbath of the Russian season, if all is true.

ETA: Eteri and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week. :laughing:

1 hour ago, LucyH said:

Normally I would say that I would not care and would just wait for the official announcement but I am impressed with her management team's ability to get ahead of the situation and play this out on their own terms. It makes me want to yell out "Go Girl!" 

I really like how she’s on vacation, not even in the country and there’s no way for the Fed to dictate when they meet, nothing that can be read as the grown-ups summoning the child to the principal’s office. They have to wait for *her*. So well done.