2018/19 Coaching changes

2 minutes ago, Cerunias said:

I'm reminded that someone today posted (?in the Memes sub-forum) about Yuzuru being told by Mr Orser to go away and play more (ie do more FaOI shows) so that Mr Orser could have the time to sort out everything to do with all of Yuzuru's friends that Yuzuru was inviting across to TCC...:smiley-laughing021:

And thus Yuzu announces he's going to all FaOI stops, dropping the news right in the middlw of it all :laughing:

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

1) Well Javi can keep quiet on the important stuff, and yeah he must of known, I suspect this all went down in secret between PC and worlds.

2) Polina to Plush, any chance of that? I imagine he is the one coach in Russia who doesn't give a flying F*** and Polina is still a good grab

3) Tarakanova: could she possibly go back to Panova? Just heal up, recoup and go back and slay?

I heard plushy was really expensive, would polina have the funds? :(

3 минуты назад, yuzupon сказал:

I... am going out for a walk. Planet better not be on fire when I come back. I mean, we just put this one off.

Russia FS fandom, can't you chill just for a minute?:13877886:

No, we can't xDDD

2 minutes ago, katonice said:

And thus Yuzu announces he's going to all FaOI stops, dropping the news right in the middlw of it all :laughing:

Was Yuzuru taking bets as to whether his news would trump everyone else's news? Or was he betting that his news would be like a ninja sneaking through all of the other news (and hopefully sneaking past Mr Orser's attention)?

What are the parents thinking?  I know three ‘tiger mothers’ ( none of them are Chinese, they’re  Scots/Irish/English but they display the same qualities) and while they don’t hesitate to coax, bribe and if necessary coerce their children into doing their music/sports/homework in ridiculous quantities they would draw the line at letting any outsider do it and definitely if health issues were involved.

1 minute ago, katonice said:

"Hi coaches, I have a couple surprises for you." Says Mewzuru Nyanyu.

Brian/Tracy/Ghislain/Lee: o_O

Breaking news: Everyone and their X is coming to TCC

Brian: Yuzu....go take a break, so we can sort out this drama...yeah

Nyanyu: Like Wildin in Japan?

Brian: Yes...even that is preferable to you staying here and adding to my hair loss. I don't want you to get ideas of 4A attempts in the middle of this.

Now its confirmed. Tbh I admit I surprise by this move. Evgenia is probably one of the last person I think would move to TCC because

1/ TCC's strength is the package and polishness then the jump technique. Evgenia is a polish skater, not the kind of polish I like, but she is polish. Her weakness is 2A and 3lz but its hardly ever stopping her from winning. 

2/  Just like Raf said, both Brian and Evgenia gonna have a hard situation. She may improve artistry/SS but it won't reflect on her score because her pcs is already max out.  And TCC always has some hit and miss, with their packaging and program. We will never know. 

3/ Brian has no influence in Rus fed and Rus Nat is always a big politic mess.. Unfortunately its a very important comp for Russian and it may effect to international scoring. Most skater went to Brian are from small fed that his name will give them a bit pcs boost ( with better programs and packacking of course) . Evgenia might be ok next season but the next next season when Kostonaia and Trusova turn senior, it will be a hard battle, along with Alina. 4 years are a long time and we know Eteri has a long line up of talent juniors who can pull an Alina in 2022. 

That's said its still better than staying with Eteri . I think Evgenia want to change training enviroment and give herself better shot for 2022 OG team and longer career. It won't be easy, we don't know how she gonna do and how long it will take for her to adapt the new training system. Alot of skaters never click well with TCC. I saw alot of people being too optimistic about this change but I will wait to see her development and programs before judging. I hope the best for her. At least she won't end up like Yulia and Adian. 

As for Brian, I pray for his sanity as there will be 4348208448 articles of 309859 opinions from all possible Russian skaters/coaches. It will be crazier than Jpn media. And the pressure from Rus fed.  We all joke about how Raf gonna deal with JSF, USfed, KSU but with Brian its JSF, RusFed, Skate canada, KSU @_@

This is the first and last time I mention Yuzuru into this coaching change. They compete at different discipline, has different schedule and at the different point of their career so the situation is different like with Javi back then. Without Javi, Yuzuru is the one who has longest time at TCC and he already developed a great relationship and connection with the whole coaching team there, so I'm not worry. And as a 2 times OGM, he always has all the attention that he need. And JSF will respect and support him as long as he deliver which I'm sure he will most of the time :) As about the shipping/shipper it may get worse but dont forget you have an useful tool call mute/block on twitter and ignore on forums. We can just hope and pray it won't affect to skaters themselves

Now Rus Nat and Jpn Nat are at the same time, which one will Brian show up  :popcorn:?

2 minutes ago, Katt said:

Now Rus Nat and Jpn Nat are at the same time, which one will Brian show up  :popcorn:?

That's why we have Ghislain and Tracy on the team.  And with this season, we see how close Yuzu and Ghislain are, so it's possible Ghislain goes with Yuzu to JNats with Tracy. 

Also, I'm getting my defense gear ready against extreme shippers and possessive fans. =)