2018/2019 Season Program Announcements

Wow, the Japanese ladies have some very interesting music choices, I am looking forward to it. They are all so talented so I am sure we will get something special from each one of them   :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Mai is keeping her FS  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I love this program and really glad she chose to keep it.

Japanese men... I don't really mind warhorses but they seem to be playing it safe. I think the new rules changes do affect the men more so it makes sense they would go this route. Hopefully they bring something new because they are all capable of it  :smiley-happy105:

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

I'm very curious about Marin's SP, it's very different from the image I have of her...good time for a challenge girl! 

Less excited about Kaori's SP (DW:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:)

I like that all Jpn ladies are going for unusual music... Jpn guys and their warhorses on the other side :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: Zuzu please save them! Now watch him join the italian warhorse club :13877886:media day will be scary

I love Mai's FS so I'm happy I can watch it more. I hope she can make her SP work

I'm hoping she's doing the original version (and not the version Kanako did), it's a very different image for her.

Jpn men and their warhorses....alright, if Zu must jump on the italian warhorse train, make it a warhorse we haven't seen in a while (like albinoni's adagio in G for example).  So long as he avoids another Pucinni. >_>

(at this point, my guesses of tango Sp and musical LP seem possibly more attractive)

so Mako is keeping her FS too... I'm not overly excited about the program choices for her, but keeping the FS for her senior debut has its obvious advantages. I hoped for more contrast between SP and FS tho...:sigh:

and I spoke too soon about Jpn ladies avoiding Italian warhorses:dpooh: (has Mihoko exhausted her 'original music choice' quota with Shoma's SP?):smiley-scared003:

On 7/22/2018 at 2:11 PM, Neenah said:

Nathan's short program looks promising 

This program feels like something Boyang would excel at. An interesting choice for Nathan and he seems to be enjoying it 

I agree with you about Boyang. This song reminds me of the Cantina Band (from Star Wars). It seems decently convincing at this point, but he's only doing triples. Definitely interested to see it in competition!

• sallycinnamon changed the title to 2018/2019 Season Program Announcements