2018/2019 Season Program Announcements

24 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Departure and November are nice songs:

Reveal hidden contents

Is there any info which version of R&J is it?

Nope. I guess they're going for warhorses, probably due to the new rules.

Curiously, that SP combo is the exact combo of Zhenya's FS from last season that she dropped in favor of Anna K. Kind of wish they didn't do that. 
Though Kosto, she can skate it well. 

On 6/10/2018 at 2:29 PM, Sammie said:

Rika FS! 

On 6/10/2018 at 6:47 PM, xeyra said:

Her FS cut also seems to have pieces from this, according to twitter:

According to this article, Rika Kihira's FS was choreographed by Tom Dickson and David Wilson will choreograph her SP.

13 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

Curiously, that SP combo is the exact combo of Zhenya's FS from last season that she dropped in favor of Anna K. Kind of wish they didn't do that. 

Probably better...love this girl.

14 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

Nino Rota's RJ would be nice, it's my favourite warhorse and it would probably suit Alena :)

And the SP music will suit her style, too, it's just really unfortunate that Zhenya skated to the same music...comparisons will be inevitable.

On 6/15/2018 at 12:57 PM, liv said:

Probably better...love this girl.

That's not really the point, at least not one I was making. Kosto's my favorite Junior and in general, I think a talent that's rarely seen but repeating the music combo is unnecessary when there was this whole mess earlier and she's more than capable of skating to great variety of styles, and there's so much music out there, so it's not like they are forced to give her this.

On 6/15/2018 at 1:29 PM, sallycinnamon said:

Nino Rota's RJ would be nice, it's my favourite warhorse and it would probably suit Alena :)

And the SP music will suit her style, too, it's just really unfortunate that Zhenya skated to the same music...comparisons will be inevitable.

I'm sure she'll do great with the SP music, but yes. 

If it has to be it then NR's R&J would be probably best for her. Plus we'd get another bingo! :68468287:

Yes, i do not like that they are re using music, but who knows what Eteri is doing...... it would not surprise me if she loved that music, or is making some kind of point... or not. And havent they recycled before? Didnt Med use music/choreo that was intended for Julia? Guess they dont want to waste a program and give it to the next favourite....

• sallycinnamon changed the title to 2018/2019 Season Program Announcements