Team Canada

An article about Tom Zakrajzek where he talks about how he prepares his skaters for the Olys. Posting it here because he made a short mention of working with PChiddy on his 4F. It seems he's really training it seriously. 

...and as I recently began collaborating with Marina Zoueva on several of her skaters, I am working with Patrick on his jump technique and consistency, as well as a quad flip.

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2017/07/05/240562964

In this Icenetwork blog from Tom Zakrajsek, he mentions he's working with Patrick on his quad flip. 

Model yourself: Max trained alongside three-time world champion and Olympic silver medalist Patrick Chan for several years when the latter was based in Colorado Springs, and as I recently began collaborating with Marina Zoueva on several of her skaters, I am working with Patrick on his jump technique and consistency, as well as a quad flip. This experience has been invaluable to Max, who has said, "I watched Patrick train like a beast, so I must, too." Finding role models to imitate is a key to success.