Team Canada

A mention of Patrick in Mike Slipchuk's interview.

http://pcskatingfan.com/2017/09/patrick-chan-news-09-10-2017/

Ted: So Patrick Chan is now going into his second season now with Marina Zoueva at the helm, and there was more shifting last season in between… do you think that’s more settled and will give him more confidence and strength and consistency going in?

Mike: Yeah, and again, that was second year back after taking the time off, but… it’s a good environment, good system… He’s… looks good this summer. You know, again, he’s been through this, this will be his third games. Marina has been through this many a times, and Oleg, who is a part of… Oleg, who is the other coach on the team, like it’s a good system there, and… I always say with the athletes, if they feel good in the environment they’re in, and they enjoy coming every day, they’re going to perform well. And I think that’s the key, and it’s been a good… you know, I think it’s pretty much been a good year, and they really picked up and he had a good season last year, so we’re looking for that to continue.

4 hours ago, katonice said:

I just can't wait to see them at ACI. I am very curious what their SD will be, Sympathy for the Devil and Hotel California in latin-rock style? And their FD- if it's Nature Boy by Bowie (or just a part of their FS) I'll be so happy.

Though whatever they choose, they never diappoint me, really. I've loved them ever since I saw their Pink Floyd program back in 2009, and I haven't seen anything bad from them since then.