8 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

Sorry this is late but I had passed out by then, it was way late on my side of the pond x_x

And they said they received texts with that and some other info. You can find it in this podcast, ~52 mins in

Hide contents

Thanks! Interesting...I don't think Nate will be skating both so I have a feeling they will just keep it to one dance team unless they change their minds about Mirai.  I had a feeling they could use the "story" angle for Mirai before I even watched this. 

12 hours ago, getsurenka said:

Mirai is also doing one so she can bring one loved-one, either a parent or her boyfriend.  Though my trip is not going to be $11,000 (though it's still expensive that much I will say).  https://www.youcaring.com/mirainagasu-1066185

1 hour ago, Danibellerika said:

Now there is word Brady is doing both. 

hm, well that's smart, just let her do it, because while they both brought it at Nationals, internationally Mirai and Karen haven't been *that* successful.

shibs doing both segments is a little weird, since they didn't even win Nationals.

On 1/18/2018 at 7:34 PM, Sammie said:

:laughing: will they still call him King quad if Yuzu lands Nessie? 

I think Nathan should be the Prince. Even without Yuzu, I feel that Nathan doesnt give off the vibes of a King yet. The Chinese commentators call him 'the little Prince of Quads (四周跳小王子)'. :laughing:

And I wonder how Nathan feels about seeing his own figurine. :laughing:

On 1/19/2018 at 9:34 PM, kaeryth said:

Ashley....it's not unexpected but she withdrew from 4CC and acts as if she'll definitely be going to Pyeongchang...:slinkaway:

I don't understand this arrogance. And I know it's impossible to be the case, but Ashley is giving me Tonya Harding vibes. :slinkaway:

Edit: Sounds like she's definitely heading to Pyeongchang for non-competitive opportunities, but I find it a little upsetting that she views 4CC lowly.