Team Russia

Guest turquoiseblue
On 23/12/2017 at 5:50 AM, Deliverpooh said:

Ekaterina Bobrova  and Dmitri Soloviev won Russian Nationals. I really love their Free Program and the story they tell.

Hope they do well at the Olympics

This is art. My favourite FD of this season :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg: It brings me to tears every time I watch it :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

On 03/01/2018 at 12:55 AM, Yatagarasu said:

It's something worth seeing as she may as well be Team Russia one day. 

This is Elena Kostyleva and she is 6. I don't even know what to say. Just ... watch it.

Wow, what a jaw-dropping performance! :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid: :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid: :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid: Her jump entries and exits, spins and transitions are amazing and I love how she uses her entire body to express the music :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw: She is a very talented and promising skater, both technically and artistically :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: I wish her all the best and I'm looking forward to seeing more from her :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: 

Guest turquoiseblue

Elena Radionova: I won’t give up, I will continue to work, everything is still ahead 

I was very hurt that this happened. But it happens in sport, the strongest wins. Apparently, I didn’t work enough, maybe wanted less than others.

I lived with one dream – to get to the Olympics. And when this dream broke, it was very painful and hard to overcome. After the Russian Nationals there were no emotions, only devastation. I did not want to rejoice or cry.

I can not say that after moving to seniors I haven’t succeed at all. But at we have a very strong competition in our country, each time it is necessary to confirm your level and any failure affects.

As for my further performances, I want to say that I will not give up. I will continue to work, everything is still ahead.

Go Elena! :10742289: :10742288: :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Zhenya's going to Euros:

""Medvedeva is preparing for the European Championships. There were almost no consequences after the injury "

President of the Federation of Figure Skating of Russia (FFKR) Alexander Gorshkov said that there are no changes in the composition of the Russian national team for the European Championships."

By Gorshkov

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Whoa, I never saw her before ... she is lovely!!! :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw: Jumps aside, she is a gorgeous spinner, awesome flow on the ice ... such a talent! And killer dress, too! <3<3<3

She is incredible, truly something. And she's coming back from a broken leg so though her jumps are a tad lower, they're getting there. She has a fully, nicely rotated 4T though they won't touch that one until the summer. I like that they're reintroducing it all slowly. But she is just wonderful. 

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

She is incredible, truly something. And she's coming back from a broken leg so though her jumps are a tad lower, they're getting there. She has a fully, nicely rotated 4T though they won't touch that one until the summer. I like that they're reintroducing it all slowly. But she is just wonderful. 

A broken leg ... poor girl, but that 4T, wow, really nice and easy! Next JGP season is gonna be something else with her and Trusova and all the other girls from Eteri's school! 

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

A broken leg ... poor girl, but that 4T, wow, really nice and easy! Next JGP season is gonna be something else with her and Trusova and all the other girls from Eteri's school! 

Yes, unfortunately while doing a -3Lo combo but hopefully next season at JGP she'll be at full strength. She should have gone this season along with Trusova and the others but oh well. This is my fave of hers, FS from last season.

Spoiler

14 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

Anna's short, ! edge call, 63.33, first place

Great to see her back on the ice. Had been looking forward to her skating in the JGP this season, but her injury prevented it.

Well, she will have all the opportunity to shine next season. This season the JGP final ladies was probably my favourite competition. Can't imagine what it will be like next year with Anna in the mix.

i hope this is the right thread for this...

russian junior championsip is fast approaching! i'm personally rooting for alena kostornaia, love her skating a lot <3 

i was just rewatching her sp & fs performance from the start of this season and watching back to back like that just makes me realize how fast she is growing both in the technical and performance side! (watching her performance from last season feels like watching a whole different person, was she injured then?) her spin from the start of this season is slower? she also had some troubles with it bc of nerves, i think. but now its lovely, fast and quite centered :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: her lutz at nationals had a right edge! *cries* may this trend continues. her interpretation grew as well, my favorite is her fs at nationals. that was sublime (probably because there was no pressure). i also love how in adios noninos she held the layback ina bauer longer than before. when most ladies do it my reaction usually was like, 'there was an attempt', but i love hers. i also love her rippons highlighting the combo jumps. welp this turns into me solely gushing about alena oh well

is she practicing any quad like sasha? will she stay in junior next season? i'm really looking forward to how she will grow.