Team Russia

1 minute ago, Fay said:

Yeah, it's snowing hard in Moscow. And I'm happy to see Yulia perceived as part of the current Russian team over here. :) 

Omg, I always forget she retired ...she is so young and talented ... such a shame that she had to retire ... she looks gorgeous in this photo ... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

It's snowing at Moscow and in Bucharest are 13 degrees ... unusually warm for december ...

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

Omg, I always forget she retired ...she is so young and talented ... such a shame that she had to retire ... she looks gorgeous in this photo ... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

It's snowing at Moscow and in Bucharest are 13 degrees ... unusually warm for december ...

I miss her spins... and her flow. Her poise in the later years. Ah, sorry, I just miss her. 

On 12/25/2017 at 12:03 PM, Fay said:

I miss her spins... and her flow. Her poise in the later years. Ah, sorry, I just miss her. 

Preaching to the choir.  I was Team Yulia the first time I saw her skate! She reminded me of Sasha in a lot of ways.  Imagine what she would be like now after a few more seasons. I'm sure she'd be so polished and mature. 

There have been two interviews with Kosto in the last couple of days and that girl has such a mentality. But her it's either first place or none, and in general how she speaks about winning/losing makes me laugh so hard because goodness, I sure know how to pick them. That doesn't sound familiar, at all :laughing: