Team Russia

9 hours ago, Fay said:

Yulia in a trampoline centre - it seems she's trying her luck as a TV presenter. 

https://vk.com/nevesomostpravda?w=wall387326734_252%2Fall

LagFWvVNL84.jpg

skMyF2GCHXw.jpg

Y'know, I want a haircut like that, but I think my face is too round for it. She looks super cute, and I love trampoline parks. Haven't seen any skating updates from her, though...:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

49 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Y'know, I want a haircut like that, but I think my face is too round for it. She looks super cute, and I love trampoline parks. Haven't seen any skating updates from her, though...:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

I think her skating career is over. And I'll miss her spins... 

The return of Yuzu's one true rival! :darklordyuzu: Is the interview with Shizuka recent? I'm sorry can somebody translate or give a gist about the vid, especially at 1:15, I think he was informed about Gachinsky return? :animated-smileys-animals-047:

(Edit:  I just saw that the interview was 2012...but the Yuzu at 1:15 confused me because I thought it was recent :confused:)

There's a short new interview with Voronov out, he speaks about Misha Ge and the choreography he did:

It was easier for me with Misha because there is no language barrier, we have known each other since childhood, often met at competitions, he saw my programs, he knew my abilities. Therefore, the programs were made according to me. But any program should be fitted like a suit, so that it would fit well. So you need to skate it every day, when you notice that little blots come out, which need to be polished, polished, polished. It’s like cleaning the apartment. Take out all the trash, clean and make it habitable.

I like that bit especially. More at:

Sergei Voronov: program should be fitted like a suit