Team Russia

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Some bits of news about Yulia Lipnitskaya - Urmanov says that her plans for the next season depend on how she performs at Sochi Open Skates in September. So far she's recovering and getting better. So they wait for that.

At least it's not a r****ment now.

http://tass.ru/sport/4286702

That makes me happy. I miss Yulia.

2 hours ago, Fay said:

Some bits of news about Yulia Lipnitskaya - Urmanov says that her plans for the next season depend on how she performs at Sochi Open Skates in September. So far she's recovering and getting better. So they wait for that.

At least it's not a r****ment now.

http://tass.ru/sport/4286702

I wonder if this means that they will also keep that additional RC spot open for now. So that if she comes back strong she will have a chance to compete. :clap:

16 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Ok so I've seen some talk about her saying in one of the Japanese shows that she's trying the 4Lz of all things.
Anyone got any info on that, I'm assuming it's something lost in translation. 

when trying to do quads go hard or go home... who needs the 4T... so basic... :popcorn:

The problem with the 4Lz is that her 3Lz is iffy, that is why I am surprised though of course, she has been working on it and it has improved. I really am curious now because she did say Lutz apparently, no mistake. Huh. 

Well here's the show.

Part 1

Part 2

She shows up at around 46: 40 in part 1 then it goes on. Now who's going to listen to the Japanese and kindly translate? :free-random-smileys-838:

She said that she's trying it in practice but she never landed it clean... But I'm sure she has no intention to put it in program. Their goal for this off season was to work on fixing lutz edge so maybe while working on it she randomly tries to add height/rotation...