Music talk

Anything uptempo combining rock / classical by David Garrett / 2CELLOS (preferably live!)

Kanakana Shigure from "Hotarubi no Mori He) (some similarities to Hope and Legacy)

Yuri on Ice piano solo (not making ANY comparisons, I just really like the song!!!)

For SP:

But if warhorses will be decided by Hanyu and his team "La Dance Macabre " is ok for me. Orser was skating it years ago, also Wilson put it for Kim and it was amazing! I think it'll fit Yuzuru so much and + all black toned costume, well take your heart medicine everyone!

Danse Macabre is my favourite classical piece like ever!!! and I agree if they have to choose a warhorse it would fit Yuzu :s_yes and I love the idea of the sparkly black costume :love: I think Saint Saens generally works with Yuzu - see the Swan

I'm not sure about the Hungarian Rhapsody altough I love it (like everyone from Hungary I think :smile )

The final fantasy OST could work well and is not used before, dramatic is often well received! :yes:

I want something with fire in it, power and strength. Something that says I am the BEST. Seimei was like that, a very dominating program, and it was so well received that I think he would benefit with something like that.

I couldn't agree more!! as much as I loved H&L, and i think it was a good choice for the pre-Oly season, soft and delicate programs aren't my favorite. i want music more upbeat for his LP this time, but not as a fun performance like LGC. something as impactful, dramatic, intense as Seimei.