Planet Hanyu Secret Santa!

paperatoms

Just now, kelly said:

"make"....:xD: I'm not that talented unfortunately :13877886:

to be honest i would be happy to receive anything from anyone here :10742289: just knowing how i was able to connect to so many people thanks to our dear Trollzuru and that it allowed me to receive a little something for the holidays from someone that otherwise i would have never known is the best part of the gift imo :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

to be honest i would be happy to receive anything from anyone here :10742289: just knowing how i was able to connect to so many people thanks to our dear Trollzuru and that it allowed me to receive a little something for the holidays from someone that otherwise i would have never known is the best part of the gift imo :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

soooo true. Ngl before PH happened I was a lurker at GS, scared to make posts because it was intimidating. But now I got to have this wonderful community of satellites and I'm really really happy and thankful that this forum of wonderful people exists. :10742289::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: