Happy 23rd Birthday Yuzu! A map from us

Hydroblade

Just now, freeyafanfan said:

I had this issue as well! Then I turn on my VPN and voila I can access the site :laughing: maybe you and other satellites with similar problem can try that too?

go go hydro! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

ok so apparently i will have to be fixing the garbage character on the messages one by one :13877886: otherwise all the other messages will look garbled...

Send it to all the journalists who always claim his fans are all Japanese. I suggest we tweet at TCC slightly before his birthday so they have a better chance of being aware of it by the day ( :

4 hours ago, freeyafanfan said:

I had this issue as well! Then I turn on my VPN and voila I can access the site :laughing: maybe you and other satellites with similar problem can try that too?

go go hydro! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Huh...interesting, I wouldn’t think that it would have something to do with location since I was able to access it a few days ago and saw someone had left a message from Brisbane. I don’t have a VPN right now - can you recommend a good free one?  

6 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Send it to all the journalists who always claim his fans are all Japanese. I suggest we tweet at TCC slightly before his birthday so they have a better chance of being aware of it by the day ( :

Huh...interesting, I wouldn’t think that it would have something to do with location since I was able to access it a few days ago and saw someone had left a message from Brisbane. I don’t have a VPN right now - can you recommend a good free one?  

Opera Browser has got one built-in...

29 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

I found that my "satellite" marker is on the Pacific Ocean as I missed the location without making the map enlarged.  Shame :sadPooh:

I cannot drag the marker now.  Is it possible to drag the marker after saved?

no :13877886:sorry, i could delete it and you can put it again? i just need to know which name you used