Team Japan

Everybody, just stay healthy :snonegai:

I read that Sara Honda, Marin's sister won the Kansai Novice B, with the layout of 3Lz、3T-2A、3F、3S、3T2T2Lo, score of 65.80.  Unfortunately, the news clip video seems to have been deleted.

http://figure-skate.com/hondasakra-7255

Does anyone have this video ?

Naturally Marin says she has decided to r**** before Sara goes up to the senior category :biggrin:

I was astonished by her jumps last year.

I guess everyone feels the pressure this year so they try extra hard... especially those who already have an injury and are trying to come back so they don't fall behind. 

Satoko's injury was a big one and her jumps were always going to suffer for quite a while (anyone's would). Her strength has always been her wonderful artistry, interpretation, and jump consistency and with the hip injury to deal with... getting back her jumps, let alone that consistency, will not be easy. With the ladies situation in Japan I"m sure she really feels pressured to get back asap. I hope this new issue is as minor as they say it is. Time is still with her... 3 months until the grand prix series for her. Her programs are always so interesting, so I'd love to see her do them justice.

Junior ladies and men have my dream gold medalists at asian open :clap:

now off to see how the whole seniors events will turn out

eta: I just realized that might better fit into the existing streaming thread sorry:slinkaway: even though it's team Japan

8 minutes ago, ymnk said:

Junior ladies and men have my dream gold medalists at asian open :clap:

now off to see how the whole seniors events will turn out

eta: I just realized that might better fit into the existing streaming thread sorry:slinkaway: even though it's team Japan

Keiji Tanaka just win in the men's event with 220.08 points! Congrats!  :heart: