Team Japan

Spoiler

I want to know why Shoma wanted Nathan to win Gold at Olys! I just don't get it -first he should want himself to win, second -  if not him then one of his team mates, third - an all Japan podium .... I really don't understand how he can say this and not have strong suggestions put to him by coach/seniors/JSF not to do so? Is his motivation to rub Yuzuru's nose in it as he holds secret resentment towards him? Or does he genuinely adore and idolise Nathan's skating?? 

The only time I can imagine other skaters from other teams saying this is if they had no chance themselves to podium/win and their team mates didn't either. 

I don't understand Shoma - some questions (sorry if already discussed, I missed it!!)

12 minutes ago, Melodie said:

Keiji retires. So coming with SOI in Japan are three newly retired skaters: Satton, Keiji, and Alysa. All the best to them.

Ah I’m crying 😭 

I will miss their skating so much in competitions, but I wish them all the best in their future endeavors 🥺💗

2 minutes ago, Dominique said:

Oof… 

Kao Miura bombed his short at Junior Worlds.

sad, i was looking forward to it

He obviously shouldn't be here :( Not recovered from the injury as I feared... Wonder if he will WD from the free, the fall looked really, really bad :(

5 hours ago, airi said:

He obviously shouldn't be here :( Not recovered from the injury as I feared... Wonder if he will WD from the free, the fall looked really, really bad :(

I was thinking the same, wasn't Kao injured right before Worlds? That fall, yes, it hurts just seeing it...