Team Japan

5 minutes ago, Gio said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BI6OzBbyo9g same channel there's the FS too. :)

i actually see Moa as the least likely to land a 4S, she has problems with URs. 

If someone is interested, apparently Rika Kihira landed 4S in training, multiple times. My bb:smiley-love017: 

Thank you! I actually loved this SP. She's so bright and lovely on the ice. I already follow news about Rika. I usually don't watch junior competitions but JGP's next year are going to be interesting!

24 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Thank you! I actually loved this SP. She's so bright and lovely on the ice. I already follow news about Rika. I usually don't watch junior competitions but JGP's next year are going to be interesting!

She's got potential, hopefully she'll fix her UR problems...anyway, with Marin and Kaori going senior we'll probably see her in jgp next year :) 

Junior girls are really interesting ;) next season will actually be more interesting for juniors rather than seniors, in a way c.c

1 hour ago, Gio said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BI6OzBbyo9g same channel there's the FS too. :)

i actually see Moa as the least likely to land a 4S, she has problems with URs. 

If someone is interested, apparently Rika Kihira landed 4S in training, multiple times. My bb:smiley-love017: 

That dress looks so familiar lol, has it been worn before? Somehow reminds me of Wakaba?

Guest turquoiseblue
3 minutes ago, yana said:

Did Mai Mihara & Kaori sakamoto sign with IMG?

Yes. Congratulations to Mai and Kaori :congratualtions: 

On 24.5.2017 at 09:06, xeyra said:

Does this mean Mai is getting some Misha choreo!?

No. He wrote on his instagram: "She come and asked : can i have a picture with you, which i replied : can i have a picture with you ? ☺️ Good to see you Mai-Chan (Very enjoy watching your last year performances, looking forward for you to go higher and higher) #GreatYoungSkater#MaiMihara"