Team Japan

18 時間前, ralucutzagyさんが言いました:

Was he able to do two kinds of quads back when he was competing? I seem to recall him only ever doing the 4T...

6 時間前, SparkleSaladさんが言いました:

Well, I was hoping Yuzu would do Ryuichi Sakamoto but I suppose he's had Japanese pianist overload at this point. :D Looking forward to seeing Dai's new programs! 

There's an extremely well done fan edit of him skating to merry Xmas Mr. Lawrence (the editor picked his FaOI and Boston performances of TFTT and Requiem, I think). Have you seen it? It's pretty breathtaking.

10 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Was he able to do two kinds of quads back when he was competing? I seem to recall him only ever doing the 4T...

There's an extremely well done fan edit of him skating to merry Xmas Mr. Lawrence (the editor picked his FaOI and Boston performances of TFTT and Requiem, I think). Have you seen it? It's really well done.

OT :O I think I just saw a dream! Chills chills chills! Oh, if he could skate to this uncut, it would be spectacular! Somebody send him this MAD! This just might be my favourite program of his and it's not even real. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

31 分, SparkleSaladさんが言いました:

OT :O I think I just saw a dream! Chills chills chills! Oh, if he could skate to this uncut, it would be spectacular! Somebody send him this MAD! This just might be my favourite program of his and it's not even real. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Oh yeah, that's the one. And looks like I remembered where the performances were taken from wrongly. ^^; Funnily enough, I like these performances done to this piece of music more than the original pieces. I'm more so-so with them in their original incarnation cos I'm not a big fan of the original pieces of music. But this does tell me that Miyamoto's choreography is lovely and that more of his choreography should be used in comps. :)

32 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Oh yeah, that's the one. And looks like I remembered where the performances were taken from wrongly. ^^; Funnily enough, I like these performances done to this piece of music more than the original pieces. I'm more so-so with them in their original incarnation cos I'm not a big fan of the original pieces of music. But this does tell me that Miyamoto's choreography is lovely and that more of his choreography should be used in comps. :)

Agreed. I've watched TFTT probably only three times because I don't like the music (and the costume isn't that great, either) but in this context it's just lovely and so easy to watch! 

Keiji skated in Nishinomiya Ice Arena for their fifth anniversary.
The reporter Kokoro Iwamoto was also a competitive figure skater who had been competing at the national level until last season.
After 1:30 you can see autographs of many well-known skaters including Yuzu, Nobu, Honda sisters displayed in the building.