Team Japan

7 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Skyfall #1 is my favorite. Love the navy blue and the use of the large jagged crystals (are they even crystals at that point?)

Hmm, I don't think the navy blue skyfall is the first version.

She wore this for Lombardia:

91f7eed095a37cc81e885993155081fa.jpg

And I seem to remember another black costume with a choker? I'm maybe just being delusional again.

2 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

Hmm, I don't think the navy blue skyfall is the first version.

She wore this for Lombardia:

91f7eed095a37cc81e885993155081fa.jpg

And I seem to remember another black costume with a choker? I'm maybe just being delusional again.

That's a lot of costume changes, lol. But yeah you're right I don't think it was the first. But I like that navy one the best XD

Dearest Waka fans,

I’ll be seeing her skate in two and a half weeks in Heroes & Future and I wonder if anyone would like me to pass on any fan letters to her. I’d have to print them out, I guess, because I leave on Monday. I left it a bit late for anything else. Oops. :biggrin:

Anyway, PM me before Monday Japan time if you’re interested. :)

7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Dearest Waka fans,

I’ll be seeing her skate in two and a half weeks in Heroes & Future and I wonder if anyone would like me to pass on any fan letters to her. I’d have to print them out, I guess, because I leave on Monday. I left it a bit late for anything else. Oops. :biggrin:

Anyway, PM me before Monday Japan time if you’re interested. :)

AWWW, I'm so happy you'll get to see her live, yay :10636614: 

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Is there still no video of Shoma's new Shae-Lynn Bourne-choreographed program? All I can find are some still photos from PIW... I'm dyin' here!

No chance I'm afraid... He debuted the program during the shows that weren't being broadcasted. Maybe he'll do the program at The Ice or Heroes & Future.