I think he insists on 4S3T in the second half of his LP because he will replace 4S in the first half by another quad.

That's the most convincing argument as for why he kept that combo I've heard until now :pbow:

I think he insists on 4S3T in the second half of his LP because he will replace 4S in the first half by another quad.

With another quad you mean 4Lz, right?

Dun dun dun. :shifty:

Your comment cracks me up more than it should have :rofl2: :rofl2:

Like, someone finally addressed the elephant in the room we were all thinking about but kept silent on

We're talking here ...It's everybody talk about it. Rivals also hear and train more. Nathan is ready to jump 6 quads and maybe even more difficult combinations. And his trainer crammed his terribly to beat Yuzuru. These are tragic news for me. That's why I think Yuzu is serious about Lz. Maybe he's afraid that the jump isn't good yet but he knows 100% that the young are chasing him. If he's going to make only a small change, he is at great risk of losing. :cry:

This is like the 5-6th years of knowing Yuzuru, he surely will upgrade layout. Who knows maybe he will do 4A lol...

I have to say there is a tiny part of me that wants this simply because I would laugh myself out of this Galaxy due to all the crying that would happen if he landed a 4A in the Olympics and won. It would be glorious!

No, actually scratch that. I would laugh myself out of this Universe.

This is like the 5-6th years of knowing Yuzuru, he surely will upgrade layout. Who knows maybe he will do 4A lol...

I have to say there is a tiny part of me that wants this simply because I would laugh myself out of this Galaxy due to all the crying that would happen if he landed a 4A in the Olympics and won. It would be glorious!

I'm already cry-laughing now just thinking this. 4A as last jumping pass too. If you go extra, you go EXTRA. :bow:

^it's just too dangerous of a jump. I only wish to see it one day even just in practice.

I just hope he doesn't injure himself..

But I am quite sure he will do it someday. Yuzuru is not the type to make bold statements in public and not follow through. So just hearing him talk about 4A is plenty of evidence that he will be sure to land one

^it's just too dangerous of a jump. I only wish to see it one day even just in practice.

Oh it's a dangerous one all right and you just know he'll go for it anyway. But no, I don't expect it in any way this season, it's just that I find the idea of all of that hilarious and had to share :grin:

Yes I've got a tny part in me saying the same thing... But then I realize that if that happens, he'd have realized all his dreams and probably r*** afterwards, and I'm not ready yet.