General Yuzuru Chat

I can't with all these cuties.....

Me:

loose sleeves showing his lower arms -> can Yuzu please skate with either loose sleeve or 2/3 sleeve or none long sleeve in competition sometime soon, please... so graceful:snonegai:

4T in an EX -> oh boy, here we go:knc_brian3:

spread eagle-3A-hop -> but of course, why not:hachimaki:

layback ina bauer leading to 2nd 4T -> :knc_tracy1: whoah! what?! and this 2nd 4T has better landing than the 1st one too!

the hair antenna at the end of Hana Ni Nare -> :rofl:

help pick up a child who fell -> :10742290:

hydroblading while holding a mic with the other hand -> :13877886:

the blue costume baby boy hydroblading in the opposite direction to Yuzu's hydroblade -> :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

the green jacket baby deer boy keep on falling while following Yuzu-sensei's instruction -> gpoy but also :smiley-laughing021:

reading all the translation of what Yuzu said (why this rink is special to him, "it's ok to fall, as long as you don't give up", "I want to skate until middle age so I can skate with you" -> :crybaby::tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Ok... I had to recheck Miki & Javi's coaching class and... the kids didn't have helmets. So either they are very safety conscious in Yokohama or they're anticipating something outrageous from Hanyu-sensei. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/javierfernandez/status/874979389821247488

I think it's more likely because the kids Yuzu are teaching seem to be absolute beginners whereas Javi and Miki's session it seemed that the kids already had some skating experience. So helmets for safety would make sense if it were their first time on ice. 

10 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I burst out laughing at 0:06. I know it's meant to be all ~ethereal~ and ~elegant~ (and it is) but the slow-mo makes his expression hilarious. I keep imagining a 'BOO' when he looks up :xD:

I always thought it looked like he accidentally smelled some sort of stinky corpse flower. 

Just now, kaeryth said:

Wasn't there a letter from a grandpa that said he wanted Hanyu-senshu to be his grandson in the Asaichi program? :rofl:

Yes there was! Wonder how the granddaughter felt, having her grandfather propose marriage to Hanyu for her, and directly on national TV.