General Yuzuru Chat

This conversation probably moved on from this but the way World Standings are calculated is that you only count the two best points from Championships, the four best points from the Grand Prix series and the four best points from Selected International Competitions. 

As such, currently:

Yuzu: 4821 = 1200+756 (Championships) + 800+560+400+360 (Grand Prix) + 300+270+175+0 (Other Comps)

Shoma: 4168 = 1080+447 (Championships) + 648+454+400+400 (Grand Prix) + 300+300+139+0 (Other Comps)

If Shoma wins GPF, his points would then be:

4568 = 1080+447 (Championships) + 800+648+454+400 (Grand Prix) + 300+300+139+0 (Other Comps)

This because he would replace 400 points for 800 points, so in effect would only raise 400 points in ranking. 

Edit: Also, if he wins IdF this week, his World Standing will be unchanged since he replaces a 400 for another 400. 

BTW, the better ranking points in either 4CC/Olympics/Worlds will count for the World Standings. I'm not sure how many points winning 4CC give but it's less than 1200 (I think it's 840, correct me if I'm wrong). Winning Olympics or Worlds should give 1200. Actually, coming second or even third at Worlds or Olympics would give better ranking points than winning 4CC.

Edit 2: What Yuzu will be losing on is in Season Rankings, which will be low, but those count for absolutely nothing. 

8 минут назад, xeyra сказал:

This conversation probably moved on from this but the way World Standings are calculated is that you only count the two best points from Championships, the four best points from the Grand Prix series and the four best points from Selected International Competitions. 

As such, currently:

Yuzu: 4821 = 1200+756 (Championships) + 800+560+400+360 (Grand Prix) + 300+270+175+0 (Other Comps)

Shoma: 4168 = 1080+447 (Championships) + 648+454+400+400 (Grand Prix) + 300+300+139+0 (Other Comps)

If Shoma wins GPF, his points would then be:

4568 = 1080+447 (Championships) + 800+648+454+400 (Grand Prix) + 300+300+139+0 (Other Comps)

This because he would replace 400 points for 800 points, so in effect would only raise 400 points in ranking. 

Edit: Also, if he wins IdF this week, his World Standing will be unchanged since he replaces a 400 for another 400. 

BTW, the better ranking points in either 4CC/Olympics/Worlds will count for the World Standings. I'm not sure how many points winning 4CC give but it's less than 1200 (I think it's 840, correct me if I'm wrong). Winning Olympics or Worlds should give 1200. Edit: Actually, coming second or even third at Worlds or Olympics would give better ranking points than winning 4CC.

:bow::bow::bow:

5 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

HOLY SHIT THEY ARE THE STUFF OF NIGHTMARES!!!

i mean, the artists are good at drawing the muscles but OMG aren't winnie the pooh characters are supposed to be soft and cute...?

i can't work out which one is patrick and which one is javi ... is the one with pink bow meant to be javi or is it the other one...?

I feel like piglet is PChan and Eeyore is Javi :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

9 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

My two faves <3 [Google translate] "In summer and winter, the two athletes who stood at the top of the Olympics..."

And mine - with variations on the same blasted injury:Sad:

2 hours ago, kaerb said:
He wrote thank you in Japanese, English, French, Korean, Chinese and Russian ;;

Sweet boy, darling boy as always :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: 

I guess he is in Sendai then? Hope he's having a good time there and healing well

:sadPooh:

i have to admit i was hoping for spanish:tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380:

18 時間前, katoniceさんが言いました:

Spot the difference :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

15 時間前, Murieleirumさんが言いました:

The perks of becoming adults! Bones and facial features get refined, 'stronger', I wouldn't know how to put it... it happened to me too quite recently, I've always had a round face but somehow my cheekbones came through. 

Also, his head looks bigger? 

His features have developed a bit more, true, and are subtly more mature if you take a closer look, but I think the size of of his head didn't change all that much. It only appears so in the picture cos the camera is focused closer in the newer picture. Everything is proportionally bigger in the left picture cos of that, which you can also tell because his chin got cut off sooner.

Is that his event ID mugshot for this season? He's got a few other mugshots that would look like classic/actual mugshots if he were holding up a board displaying his criminal record number below, lol. This two aren't any of them, though.