General Yuzuru Chat

1 час назад, MrPudding сказал:

One more common thing: being the fan of each of them is such a rollercoaster. :13877886:

Don't tell me Uchimura is stable: his ups and downs with one all-round competition are pretty enough for me to lose sleep and appetite. Only his always calm face is a relief. I wish he would teach Yuzu his meditation techniques. 

23 minutes ago, katonice said:

The poster said this is how Yuzu wrote his message in Hangeul (she just copied). Not quite correct, but cute nonetheless and I'd like to see his own handwritten version ^^ 

Did he write the japanese pronounciation of it? lol (Kamusamunida) its cute tho, n now i wonder if he actually memorizes the korean alphabet

7 minutes ago, katonice said:

Lol yes, he probably wrote it the way he hears it in Japanese. To be fair, that IS the way you'd hear it pronounced when spoken. 

All this reveal is that he apparently remember how 'thank you' in korean is pronounced, AND remember enough about korean alphabet to write it down, which is surprising to me lol he is so sweet

Someone who has better Japanese skills than my rudimentary one, please correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand this tweet says he actually replied to some of the messages from fans in the exhibition. 

On three of them he wrote:

"Arigatou :8430721: " <-- (Cute)

「ありがとう☆彡」(←かわいい)

"Arigatou!! (Sign)" 

「ありがとう!!(サイン)」

"Arigatou gozaimasu! Yuzuru Hanyu"

「ありがとうございます!羽生結弦」

3 minutes ago, katonice said:

Someone who has better Japanese skills than my rudimentary one, please correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand this tweet says he actually replied to some of the messages from fans in the exhibition. 

On three of them he wrote:

"Arigatou :8430721: " <-- (Cute)

「ありがとう☆彡」(←かわいい)

"Arigatou!! (Sign)" 

「ありがとう!!(サイン)」

"Arigatou gozaimasu! Yuzuru Hanyu"

「ありがとうございます!羽生結弦」

Aww cute, how touching to get definitive proof your message reached him! Can some kind soul just document everything in photos? Hopefully they leave the stuff he signed out for the public to see so the JP fans can do their thing and share photos ( : 

(I'm glad he's spending time with his entire family...felt sad for him when he said it's been 6yrs of living apart from them and must be tough for his mum too. Although I'm giggling at the thought of 'let's go on a family trip to...LOOK AT PHOTOS OF YUZU'S FACE')

4 minutes ago, kaerb said:

(I'm glad he's spending time with his entire family...felt sad for him when he said it's been 6yrs of living apart from them and must be tough for his mum too. Although I'm giggling at the thought of 'let's go on a family trip to...LOOK AT PHOTOS OF YUZU'S FACE')

Lol now that you mention it, I can imagine his family having a ball making fun of him and teasing him about his photos. His sister especially :laughing:

Just now, katonice said:

Lol now that you mention it, I can imagine his family having a ball making fun of him and teasing him about his photos. His sister especially :laughing:

I mean I would if it were my younger brother (I do already LOL) but he's mentioned before that his sister is a really kind and gentle soul - she looks like it in the Sendai support video - so maybe she'll be the nice one :laughing: (lbr he'll probably make fun of himself)