13 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

DnuIf5XU8AAC3er.jpg  DnuaUOkUUAYJYjK.jpg

source:twitter.com/ailoveyuzu82

Well, which one do you like the most, guys?  :img_21:

Have to say not a big fan of his chest being revealed like that but i hate that kind of shirt/costume on anyone so the Origin costume is the best in my opinion.

Also yesterday it pretty much looked brown to me and kinda resembled a lit up tree branch but he's really handsome with both costumes soo

3 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Tbh, I don't really like that comment ...  Yuzu is not like a father to Shoma, he's still 23, maybe a big brother and maybe it happens that they like the same style...

Lol I don't agree with the comment either. It was just a good side by side of the two costumes. 

14 時間前, ralucutzagyさんが言いました:

DnuIf5XU8AAC3er.jpg  DnuaUOkUUAYJYjK.jpg

source:twitter.com/ailoveyuzu82

Well, which one do you like the most, guys?  :img_21:

Basically I love both, but I would go with  origin much more! 

Elegant, strong, sharp, and the waist line really makes his physique look handsome.

BTW, in addition to costume, I really like angle of his eyes.!

10 minutes ago, shanshani said:

They both look better in person because pictures don't convey how sparkly they are :68468287:

I do wish the Otonal costume were slightly longer though.

I just wish the neckline were different.... can you imagine how it would look if it was a... well turtle neck isn't the right term... But high collared. He would look like an Ice King, regal and untouchable. 

15 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

I just wish the neckline were different.... can you imagine how it would look if it was a... well turtle neck isn't the right term... But high collared. He would look like an Ice King, regal and untouchable. 

I personally adore that neckline, it is revealing (not really) but in a you may look but not touch way. He is just elegant and beautiful. Even if it does remind me of Elsa *coughs* . Origin, wow, just wow! So regal and magnificent. All hail to our Master Hanyu! Can't wait to see both programs with my own eyes in Helsinki.

12 minutes ago, vanadiezz said:

I'm back from comatose. :13877886:

On first look, Otonal seems better. 

Origin on first look (from far, far away) looks like a gnarled tree skin. :10814716:

But from close look, Jeez, Origin is a thing of beauty. 

Lol that's interesting because I had a kind of opposite reaction. 

From first look, far away, I didn't really like Otonal. It was only on close ups, and especially on close ups of the back, that I was like... okay..... There's something to love here....

But man.... Origin. From the second I saw it I liked it. Then I saw the close ups and I loved it. Then I saw it in movement and I adored it. Hands down my favourite Yuzuw costume. Ever. (To date) 

33 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

Lol that's interesting because I had a kind of opposite reaction. 

From first look, far away, I didn't really like Otonal. It was only on close ups, and especially on close ups of the back, that I was like... okay..... There's something to love here....

But man.... Origin. From the second I saw it I liked it. Then I saw the close ups and I loved it. Then I saw it in movement and I adored it. Hands down my favourite Yuzuw costume. Ever. (To date) 

Origin is on par with Hope and Legacy, Seimei ver 2, and Notte Stellata for me. :10636614:

8 часов назад, OonsieHui сказал:

https://rosepr98.tumblr.com/post/178371623407/yeah-exactly-what-happened-btw-i-love-shomas

Yeah.... you really can't run away from the similarities between Shoma's and Yuzu's costumes.... :shrug:

But do we need to run away? It's the same designer so here comes similarities or lack of imagination on designer's part cuz Yuzu surely has his ideas and vision of a costume but it's not like he executes it. At least it's not the same year. Anyway Origin suits Yuzu perfectly and compliments his body line and has much more details.

Meh - who cares?  I love the detail in Origin - the purple accents in the design when you see a close up, the feather shapes, it’s like Phantom 2 with meaningful squiggles and I love the colours.  A Phantom 2 collar would have been perfect but maybe too much of a hark back to a previous design.  Shoma wears what the designer gives him, but we know that Yuzuru will have had a lot of input, and there are Plushenkos and indeed Nijinskys costumes on the threads to show where it’s coming from.  Same for Otonal - the cross hatching referencing but not copying Johnny- same with the blue.  The three make quite a trilogy - pink, blue and gold.