Chopin is the best costume for me :love: I think it makes look just dreamy.

I love all his costumes though, even the questionable ones (*cough* white legend *cough*). I would die if he showed up in a normal shirt and pants to competition, a la Patrick.

he looks sooo good in red/burgundy tones but I definitely think blue's his lucky color.

Hey what do you have against my half plucked purple chick :c?

It was proto-Swan prince!

the fact that it looks like a half plucked purple chick xD but he looks good in it! well, he looks good in anything, obviously or in nothing too

Oh I love those ideas for costumes, especially the last one. All black with lots of bling/lace/sparkle seems like such a great way to bring out his lines. But one of his Olympic costumes has to be blue. No way around it.

From the more loose-fitted costumes (PW, Seimei, Chopin), Chopin is my favourite. He looks very elegant in it-I prefer the 2nd version because I think the golden details add a bit plus to it, but both are gorgeous. He looks like a fairy who wants to fly away in that costume. :love:

I love Etude and Hope and Legacy, they look like a moving piece of art on the ice. I love the gorgeous detailed POTO2 costume, because it both suits him and the music a lot. And anything which has gold or bronze details, steals my heart :yes:

And, don't kill me, I love RJ2 (I love it more than RJ1) too, because, same as POTO2, it suited him and the program (especially if he portrayed both Romeo and Julia). I love the the details, the assymetric tailoring (of the boobskirt :rofl: ) and the colour of the rhinestones.

I like LGC, both of them. White suits him a lot off ice, but on ice it's just doesn't look good, unfortunately. Purple was fun, but sometimes it seemed to me that the colour made him look pale.

It seems Chopin costume is the favorite with huge gap, love it too!!

Also I Iike H&L and POTO costumes.

White Prince costume on the White ice! I think it wasn't good idea, made him invisible. Actually I prefer costumes with black pants and different tops. Sparkles are requested!

All black sparkling costume!! It could take 2-3 competitions before I will start to watch program itself :grin:

I liked H&L since the start but didn't really fall in love with it until I saw just how much it sparkled under the rink lights. The tv cameras don't really capture it, but you can see it in these fancams:

just imagine if the sparkles weren't limited to the top part! it would be impossible to look away

I liked H&L since the start but didn't really fall in love with it until I saw just how much it sparkled under the rink lights. The tv cameras don't really capture it, but you can see it in these fancams:

just imagine if the sparkles weren't limited to the top part! it would be impossible to look away

omg the sparkles are beautiful

Your avatar is one of my favourite costumes of all time :love:

From the more loose-fitted costumes (PW, Seimei, Chopin), Chopin is my favourite. He looks very elegant in it-I prefer the 2nd version because I think the golden details add a bit plus to it, but both are gorgeous. He looks like a fairy who wants to fly away in that costume. :love:

I must say that I really like PW, Seimei, and Chopin as well because I think black, fitted pants go really well with a more colorful, loosely-fiited top. Chopin is so fluttery and pretty, while PW was casual but cool. Both worked so well!

Hana ni Nare is indeed very pretty

I have a weakness for flowers so the flower detailing is just :love: :love: for me

tumblr_n8fi6toC3s1qaqq3jo1_500.png

Woah I never noticed how the flowers were embroidered :drool:

It's so pretty and detailed :love: :love: Love the materials too :love:

tumblr_mybcp2ckxo1rqryl2o4_250.gif

I have a weakness for flowers so the flower detailing is just :love: :love: for me

hana ni nare is very close to being my favourite EX costume :bow:

i'd say it's only behind swan bc... i'm weak for the feathers, and the back...

also i really have to appreciate the pastel vibe of hana ni nare

i really like the combination of baby blue, white and the pink sakura blossoms :love:

tumblr_mybcp2ckxo1rqryl2o4_250.gif

Hana ni nare is definitely my favorite EX costume, it's just too gorgeous, the color, the details :love: :love: :love:

It seems Chopin costume is the favorite with huge gap, love it too!!

Also I Iike H&L and POTO costumes.

White Prince costume on the White ice! I think it wasn't good idea, made him invisible. Actually I prefer costumes with black pants and different tops. Sparkles are requested!

All black sparkling costume!! It could take 2-3 competitions before I will start to watch program itself :grin:

Like this? :s_sarcastic tumblr_ns1zssF8EY1r6tj5fo1_1280.png

the good old velvet onesie days :rotfl:

Like this? :s_sarcastic tumblr_ns1zssF8EY1r6tj5fo1_1280.png

the good old velvet onesie days :rotfl:

My immediate thought when I saw this costume for the first time: SPIDERMAN! turne out it wasn't :smile: But later when I saw SpideyBoyang's costume this little Yuzu kept popping up in my mind...